Chapter 26

Chapter 26:
Ichigo lifted his head and looked at Grimmjow searchingly. "Are you mad at me?"
"No, why?"
"You seemed pretty pissed off when I said I wasn't sure, I just wanted to know if you still were."
Grimmjow sighed and rubbed Ichigo's hips soothingly, making the younger teen shiver but relax in his arms. "No, I'm not. I was just annoyed you let my dad get the better of you. I'm fine now."
Ichigo smiled into his chest before lifted his head to kiss Grimmjow. "I'm sure, your dad won't come between us, ever."
"Good." Grimmjow smiled, making Ichigo blush and duck his head again. "What?"
"Nothing, I just like your smile." Ichigo muttered the words quietly, Grimmjow barely catching them and when he did, he smirked.
"Really?" When he felt Ichigo nod he cradled the blushing teen's cheeks to lift his head. "Well I like your blush, it makes you look very cute."
That of course made Ichigo scowl, which Grimmjow found even more adorable but chose not to tell him that. "Idiot, stop calling me cute."
"Stop being cute then."
Ichigo huffed and shoved his chest, effectively making them both fall back on the bed and he leaned over Grimmjow, resting on his elbows to glare at the man. "You are annoying."
"But you love me for it."
"Somehow." He sighed and shook his head. "How the hell this happened, I don't know." Catching sight of Grimmjow's frown, he grinned and kissed him quickly. "But I'm glad it did, very glad."
Grimmjow nodded, his frown disappearing as he threaded one hand in Ichigo's hair to pull him into another kiss whilst the other grasped Ichigo's hip. The younger teen moaned softly before pulling away suddenly and Grimmjow frowned again.
"What?"
Ichigo blushed and shook his head. "Idiot, your parents are outside! How is having sex now supposed to solve things?"
"It's not, but it'll make us feel better." Grimmjow flipped their positions and knelt over Ichigo. "I know you want to."
"Doesn't mean we should." Ichigo smiled apologetically when Grimmjow groaned and back off. "If it were any other time, you know I would've said yes."
"Yeah, I know." Grimmjow sighed and grabbed Ichigo's hand, pulling him towards the door. "Let's go back out then, they'll be wondering what we're doing by now."
"Probably thinking we're having sex."
"Which we almost were." Grimmjow snorted and turned to smile at Ichigo, kissing him firmly before opening the door and leading him back outside into the living room. "Hey." He said, gaining their attention as they sat down again. "What we miss?"
Nel grinned at them both. "Nothing really, I ordered pizza and it should arrive in a couple of minutes."
"Cool, thanks."
Ichigo nodded at her, careful to not draw attention to himself and was thankful when the topic didn't return to him so he could sit quietly and relax. When the door rang Ichigo was the one to get up and answer it, thanking Nel when she handed him the money and took the pizzas. Dinner was a relatively quiet event, something Ichigo was also thankful for as he'd had enough of being the centre of attention for the day. He glanced at Grimmjow and laughed, making him frown at him.
"What?"
Ichigo smiled softly and grabbed a tissue to wipe and his cheek gently. "You have sauce on your face."
"Oh, thanks." Grimmjow caught his arm as he pulled away, pulling him back to kiss him. He chuckled when he pulled away to see Ichigo blushing furiously. "If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you have sauce on your cheeks." He cradled Ichigo's burning cheeks and grinned at him.
Ichigo rolled his eyes and broke free of Grimmjow's hold to sit comfortably, trying to ignore the eyes on them both. "Idiot." He muttered softly, but couldn't help the small twitch of his lips when Grimmjow laughed again. Nel glanced at her parents and gave them a knowing look before returning to her food.
Ichigo, seeing the unheard conversation cleared his throat and stood up, taking his plate into the kitchen. He sighed and lent against the counter, jumping when he was pulled back to someone's chest and they kissed his head.
"You ok Ichi?"
Ichigo relaxed and hummed in affirmative, leaning back into the embrace. "Fine, just tired."
Grimmjow kissed his shoulder and grinned. "Wanna go to bed? I can think of something to keep you awake."
Ichigo snorted, elbowing Grimmjow in the stomach before pulling away to scowl at him as he rubbed his stomach. "Get your head out of the gutter Grimm, we're not having sex." With that he left the room, returning to sit on the sofa and frowned at Pantera when she jumped up. "I am not petting you, go find Grimmjow." The cat eyed him for a moment before huffing and stalking off and Ichigo resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at the retreating animal. He caught sight of Nel grinning at him and blushed. "What?"
"I can see you two are getting along."
"Mmm. Well it wasn't my choice to take her, but she makes Grimmjow happy so I guess I can deal with it." Ichigo sighed and ran a hand through his hair, pausing when he saw Grimmjow's mother looking at him and blushed. "What?"
She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing, I can see you care deeply about my son."
"Of course I do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't." Ichigo's blush deepened when Grimmjow sat down next to him and smirked. "I love him, more than anything."
"Love ya too Ichi." Grimmjow caught his hand and entwined their fingers, kissing the back of his hand.
Ichigo looked down and blushed, curling up next to him with a heavy sigh. "Idiot." He muttered and closed his eyes, falling asleep with a smile.
Grimmjow sighed and ran his free hand through his orange hair, his other hand still clasped by the sleeping man. He looked up at his parents and smiled. "See, me and Ichigo are real, this is it for me. No-one else will do, ever."
Nel grinned proudly at her younger brother and stood up and stretched. "Well I'm off to bed, are you ok in the spare room?" She asked her parents and sighed when they nodded before leaving. "See you tomorrow."
Grimmjow took that as his que to leave as well and stood up before scooping Ichigo into his arms. "I'm off too then, see you in the morning." He cradled Ichigo carefully when opening the door before lying him on the bed, smiling softly and cradled his cheek when he stirred and opened one eye to look around confused.
"What-"
"Shh Ichi. Don't worry, go back to sleep." He nodded and nuzzled Grimmjow's hand before sighing and falling asleep again. Stripping the sleeping man to his boxers, Grimmjow paused and admired the view for a moment before covering him with the sheets and stripping down too before climbing in next to him.
Grimmjow grabbed his book, deciding he wasn't that tired and started reading. After a few chapters, he paused when Ichigo whimpered and rolled over. He watched as the teen but his lip and groaned, fisting the bed sheets and raised an eyebrow at the odd action. When spotting the noticeably large tent under the covers, he smirked at the flushed teen.
"Damn Ichi, that better be me you're dreaming about."
Ichigo moaned at the sound of his voice, arching off the bed slightly. "G-grimm!"
"Good boy." Grimmjow close the book and his smirked widened, it was just too tempting to pass up on the offer. How often would Ichigo have a wet dream about him? "Ichigo..." He murmured the name into his ear, making him shudder and moan again.
"More..."
"Baby I haven't done anything yet."
"Please..." Ichigo grasped his shoulders and lifted himself up to press their bodies together. "Grimmjow!"
Grimmjow's eyes closed at the call of his name. Damn Ichi, you're just too fucking sexy. If you're not careful, I'm going to take this further than I really should. "Ichigo if you want the real thing, time to wake up."
He shook the man slightly and he jerked before stiffening and falling limp in his arms. After a moment he groaned and lifted his head, looking at Grimmjow in confusion. "Huh?"
"What, surprised we're not going at it yet? How far were we?"
Ichigo blushed and pulled out of his arms to rub at his face. "I was dreaming, wasn't I?"
"Yup."
He groaned again and buried his head in the pillow, shaking his head when Grimmjow touched him. "Go away!" Grimmjow chuckled before grabbing the edge of Ichigo's boxers and took them off, throwing them somewhere in the room, making Ichigo squeak and roll over to glare at him. "What are you doing?!"
"Giving you the real thing." He lent over the blushing teen and kissed him. "No dream can justify real life Ichi, let me remind you of that."
Ichigo shuddered and bit his lip, nodding shyly as he wrapped his arms around Grimmjow's neck. "Show me then."
...
Rangiku sat up and looked at Grimmshaw, her husband. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?"
He stopped reading and looked at her, shaking his head. "No thanks."
"Ok, I'll be back in a minute."
Kissing his cheek, she got up and left the room, making her way into the kitchen. Pouring a glass of water, she paused when she heard a groan and set the glass down. Hearing another noise, curiosity got the better of her and she followed the noise to Grimmjow's bedroom and hesitated before cracking the door open slightly.
Rangiku's eyes widened when she saw Grimmjow leaning over Ichigo who was shaking and had his head buried in a pillow. "What's wrong Ichi?"
"D-don't fucking tease me!"
Grimmjow chuckled and ran his hand down Ichigo's back, thankfully the rest of their bodies covered by the sheets. "You're no fun. Why are you hiding your face?"
Ichigo lifted himself to turn his head and glare at him. "Because I don't want everyone to know what we're doing!" He clamped hand over his mouth and moaned, burying his head in the pillow again. "G-grimmjow!"
Rangiku closed the door quietly and shook her head, rubbing at her eyes to erase the image. There was something's you didn't need to see, her son having sex being one of them. Grabbing her drink, she went back into her room and sat down,
Grimmshaw looked at her and frowned when he saw her blank face. "Is everything ok?"
She blinked and shook her head, smiling at him reassuringly. "Fine dear, nothing to worry about." She smiled when he returned to his book. He was just about accepting of Ichigo, the last thing he needed to know about was what was happening in the other room right now.
...
Grimmjow chuckled and kissed Ichigo's shoulder and he hummed happily in response. "Better than your dream?"
"So much better..." Ichigo sighed in satisfaction and rolled over to smile sleepily at Grimmjow. "I love you."
He rolled his eyes in response and kissed him. "Love you too."
"Grimm?"
"Yeah?"
Ichigo frowned and peeked up at him. "Promise you'll be with me forever."
He raised an eyebrow at the odd question before kissing his head. "Of course I will, why do you ask?"
He sighed in content and nuzzled his head to Grimmjow's chest. "Just checking."
"Idiot, I will always be here until the day you send me away." He paused and smiled at Ichigo who was looking at him with a frown. "You, are my only, never forget that."
Ichigo's frown melted into a heart breaking smile that very few had ever seen. "I will never send you away." He shifted to kiss Grimmjow firmly. "Never."
"Good." Wrapping an arm around Ichigo's waist, he flipped the orange head onto his back and grinned at his shocked expression. "So do I only get one round or what?"
Ichigo chuckled and ran his hands through Grimmjow's hair. "You're insatiable, you know that right?"
"Only when it comes to you." Grimmjow kissed him again, resting their foreheads together briefly. "You're too damn sexy."
He rolled his eyes in response before grinning. "Then hurry your ass up, I'm waiting here you know."
Grimmjow laughed and shook his head. "And you call me insatiable?"