Chapter 10

Chapter 10:
Ichigo's eyes closed in contentment when Grimmjow pulled him onto his bed and held him tightly. For a while, he was happy to just sit there and enjoy the relative peace he'd never really felt before. But eventually, he lifted his head to look at Grimmjow searchingly.
"What is it?" He asked, a frown marring his face.
"Shouldn't you go home?" Ichigo asked, pulling away from him. "Your parents are coming round tomorrow aren't they?" Grimmjow sighed when he heard the bitterness in Ichigo's voice and quickly rolled him onto his back, leaning over him. "Hey!"
"Shut up and listen to me Ichigo." He glared at Grimmjow, but kept his mouth shut as the tone in his voice left no room for argument. "I know you still think I'm gunna leave you, but I'm not ok." Ichigo turned his head to the side, refusing to meet Grimmjow's eyes. "Not now, not in a year, or five, or ten. Understand?"
"What about your parents?"
"Who gives a shit. I don't care what they think, they can't force me to marry someone I don't want to. I don't care that your not rich, or that we can't have kids, or that you're not the most beautiful person in the world - but you should know you are to me - it's my parents who care about that crap, not me."
"But-"
Grimmjow frowned and covered his mouth. "No buts Ichigo. Why else would I be here if I didn't want to be with you?" He sighed and uncovered Ichigo's mouth, running his thumb over his bottom lip. "I love you." He murmured, Ichigo barely hearing the words. "Isn't that enough?"
Ichigo, for the first time in his life, saw vulnerability in Grimmjow, and it scared him to see the man like that. Smiling softly, he lent forward to kiss him before nodding. "Yes, it's enough."
Of course, he didn't leave it as a simple kiss as he lent forward again, pressing their lips more firmly together, pulling on Grimmjow's hair gently to make him groan. "Ichigo..."
"Mmm?"
"Fuck, you're making it hard for me to control myself."
Ichigo grinned and nuzzled his neck, kissing it softly. "Maybe I don't want you to. Show me how much you love me Grimm."
Just like that, any restraint he had snapped and Grimmjow practically ripped both their clothes off and looked down at Ichigo with a smile. Running his hand up Ichigo's thigh, he felt the younger teen shudder and lent closer, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.
"I'm going to make love to you Ichigo. I'm going to show you what you mean to me."
Ichigo blushed, nodding shyly as he gazed into Grimmjow's blue eyes, feeling his soul laid bared for Grimmjow to see. Wrapping his arms around his neck, Ichigo pulled him down into another kiss. "Ok." He breathed, nuzzling his face into Grimmjow's neck. "I want you."
Grimmjow smiled but didn't reply, keeping true to his word he took his time, savouring every part of Ichigo as though it was their last chance to be together. Ichigo clung to Grimmjow tightly, forcing himself to be quiet so his family didn't hear. His body trembled in Grimmjow's arms, he couldn't comprehend what was happening, what Grimmjow was doing to him and making him feel.
All he could see was Grimmjow. All he could hear was Grimmjow whispering sweet nothings into his ear. All he could feel was Grimmjow, going so slow it was torturous yet so good at the same time that he didn't want it to end.
Ichigo had never felt more alive than he did right then, and he wanted it to last forever. He really tried but in the end, when it was over, he smiled happily and curled up against Grimmjow side with a satisfied sigh.
"Grimm..."
"Yeah Ichi?"
Using what little strength he had left, Ichigo lifted himself up to gaze at Grimmjow with a tired grin. "That was something else."
Grimmjow chuckled and kissed him quickly. "Glad you enjoyed yourself."
Ichigo collapsed on his chest with a groan, humming apprecietively when Grimmjow rubbed his back soothingly. "I love you." He murmured, the words slipping out unconsciously. "I don't want this to end."
"You know what they say, all good things must come to an end, and so on."
He snorted, thumping Grimmjow's chest lightly. "Stop trying to sound smart or wise, it sounds strange."
Grimmjow chuckled his hand moving to run through Ichigo's hair. "I love you too Ichi."
Ichigo smiled, nuzzling his head to Grimmjow's chest with a heavy sigh as he fell asleep. "Stupid..." He mumbled, the word barely audible but still caught and the last thing he heard was Grimmjow laugh again as he slipped into unconsciousness.
...
...
...
When he woke up in the morning, Ichigo stretched and rubbed the back of his head, opening his eyes slowly. When his vision cleared, he could see he was still lying on Grimmjow, who was fast asleep. Ichigo paused and took a moment to watch him sleep, his face smoothed free of any emotion and he looked oddly calm, peaceful even.
Ichigo snorted and carefully rolled off of him, getting off the bed with a soft thump. Casting a glance at Grimmjow to see he was still asleep, he stretched again and pulled on his boxers to head for a shower. When he came back, Grimmjow hadn't even moved an inch and he smiled softly, sitting down next to him to run his hand gently through his messy blue locks.
Grimmjow stirred slightly, opened one eye to look at Ichigo and he smiled. "Hey."
"Morning." Ichigo grinned and lent down to kiss him, laughing lightly when he was pulled down and held against his chest. "You smell."
"Thanks. What of?"
"Sex." Ichigo sat up and poked his chest. "You need a shower before you even think of going near my family."
Grimmjow frowned and sat up with a groan, looking away from him. "Your family?" He asked quietly,
Ichigo immediately backtracked, afraid he'd taken it too far, too fast. "You know, if you want to. I can always sneak you out, but I can't guarantee it. Or you could go out the window, but it's a long drop."
"Mmm." He looked at Ichigo, seeing his worried face and chuckled, pulling him onto his lap. "Don't worry so much Ichigo, you'll give yourself a heart attack one of these days."
"Grimmjow?"
"Yeah?"
Ichigo pulled back and smiled coyly. "Do you really think it's a good idea for me to be sitting on you? Especially when you're naked and I'm only in a towel?"
"Fine I get the point, I'll go shower. But you're gunna have to show me where."
Ichigo stood up and rolled his eyes. "Fine, but I'm not walking around in a towel." With a smirk he unwrapped it and chucked it at Grimmjow, quickly pulling on a shirt and clean underwear whilst he was distracted.
"It aint like I haven't seen you naked before."
"I know, but I also know you can't help yourself." Ichigo stuck his tongue out childishly as Grimmjow pulled on his own boxers. "C'mon then, you've gotta hurry if you don't want my family to see you." Grabbing his hand before he could protest, Ichigo opened his door slowly and peeked out. "Ok, it's clear."
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and lent forward. "No Tango's in sight?" He whispered, making Ichigo jump and whirl around to glare at him.
'Ha ha." Pulling him from the room, they carefully made their way down to the bathroom unnoticed and Ichigo pushed him in. "There you go, the bathroom."
"Thanks." He kissed Ichigo quickly and smiled. "Ten minutes tops."
"M'kay, hurry up then before everyone wakes up."
"Gotcha."
He kissed Ichigo again and watched him go back to his room before heading into the bathroom to shower. Once he'd finished, Grimmjow donned a towel around his waist and grabbed his clothing to leave the bathroom, stopping short when he found a young girl with brown hair outside, staring at him in shock.
"Uh... Hi?"
She opened her mouth and Grimmjow flinched when she screamed and ran into the adjacent room. "Dad! Dad get up! There's a strange man in the house!"
"Well shit..." He sighed and turned to find another girl of around the same age, this time with black hair, eyeing him suspiciously. "You're not gunna scream too are you?"
"Depends." She said, walking closer to him. "You're obviously not a burglar."
"Yeah, what gave it away?"
She smiled at his sarcasm. "Burglar's don't shower in their victim's homes."
"Very smart of you to observe that."
"Anyway I know who you are."
Grimmjow opened his mouth to ask what she meant because they'd obviously never met, but never got the chance as he was tackled to the floor and pinned down. "What the hell?!"
"Yuzu darling don't be afraid! I've caught the burglar he won't hurt you!" The man pinning him down yelled into the room where the brown haired girl had ran, who Grimmjow assumed was Yuzu. The man turned his attention to him and grinned, unnerving him slightly. "So may I ask why a burglar would be interested in showering here?"
"What the hell is going on?!" They both looked up to see Ichigo scowling at them, hands on hips and Grimmjow couldn't help but laugh, making Ichigo's eyes narrow further. "Is something funny?"
"You look like a pissed off housewife!"
Ichigo tched and kicked Isshin off Grimmjow, hauling him to his feet. "Shut up Grimmjow before I let my father attack you again."
Isshin looked at the two of them, his face dawning in understanding. "So this is your secret boyfriend then?"
That sobered Grimmjow up quickly and he cleared his throat. "Yeah, I guess that's me. Not a burglar." He said, catching sight of Yuzu peeking out of the bedroom timidly.
Karin muttered something under her breath and walked off, Yuzu slowly creeping out of the bedroom to follow her, staying clear of Grimmjow. "Well done, I think you've scarred Yuzu for life."
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and flashed a smirk at Ichigo. "Nah, she'll be fine, I didn't do anything to her."
"You better not have." Ichigo jumped violently when Isshin suddenly squealed, yelping when he was pulled into a hug. "Dad!" He yelled, struggling to break free and failing miserably.
"My darling son I was hoping you would introduce to your boyfriend soon! You've grown up so fast I can't believe your in a relationship at your tender age!"
"Oh my god, let go you freak!"
Ichigo managed to knee Isshin in the stomach and jump back out of his arms. Unfortunately for him, he lost his balance and stumbled back into Grimmjow, who steadied him quickly. "Careful Ichigo."
"I'm fine." He muttered, blushing furiously before glancing at Grimmjow shyly. "Sorry about my dad."
Grimmjow shrugged. "It could've been worse I suppose."
Ichigo glanced at his father who was recovering from the kick and sighed. "Go get changed Grimm, I've gotta deal with him so I'll meet you downstairs when you're ready."
"Ok." Grimmjow caught his arm and pulled Ichigo towards him, kissing him softly. "See you in a few."
Ichigo blushed again as he left to go back to his bedroom, sighing when Isshin finally recovered. "So you've met him now. Can you please just act normal?"
Isshin beamed proudly and ruffled Ichigo's hair. "I'm proud of you kid."
Ichigo scowled and attempted to fix the damage whilst glaring at him. "Idiot, why? It's not like I haven't dated other people before."
"Because you're happy with him, I can see it in your eyes when you look at him." Isshin said, becoming serious which was rare for him so Ichigo listened, even if what he said was highly embarrassing.
"Yeah well, I like him, a lot..."
Isshin nodded before frowning in thought. "Why was he in the shower?"
Ichigo groaned and rubbed his face, attempting to hide his guilty look. "Because he stayed the night..."
"Well, as long as you are careful I don't mind." He said cheerfully, clapping his hands together as Ichigo looked at him in shock. "Just make sure to use protection and don't do it when your sisters are home again! They are too young to be hearing anything of the sort!" Ichigo swore he almost fainted on the spot as all his blood rushed to his cheeks and all he could manage was to nod dumbly. Isshin grinned and clapped his shoulder before bounding down the stairs. "Hurry up before breakfast gets cold!"