Chapter 27

Chapter 27:
Ichigo woke up to the blinding sunlight on his face and groaned, rolling over to hide in the dark covers. "You're awake then?" He peeked out of the covers to see Grimmjow lower is book and look at him with a smile. "Took your time."
"Urgh, go away." Ichigo buried his head again, but couldn't help but smile when Grimmjow ran a hand through his hair. "What time is it?"
"About seven."
"How is this late?" He groaned and rolled over to look at Grimmjow with a frown and he chuckled.
"You're usually up by now." He watched as Ichigo sat up and stretched, the covers pooling around his waist, something he could admit was a nice sight. "Put some clothes on Ichi, you're too tempting like that."
Ichigo paused and frowned before glancing down and blushed, quickly pulling the covers back up and scowled at Grimmjow. "Stop looking then."
"Like I can." Grimmjow smirked when Ichigo's blush deepened. "What? It's not like I haven't seen it before."
"Yeah, I know." Ichigo sighed and lent towards him, kissing him quickly before getting changed. "I can't believe you roped me into sleeping with you last night."
"How was that my fault? You were the one dreaming about it, remember?" Grimmjow caught his arm and pulled him onto the bed. "Besides, you weren't complaining last night."
"Mmm." Ichigo lifted his head to kiss him, tangling his fingers in his hair as he did. "I need a drink, you want one?" He murmured, pulling away to grin at his lover who frowned at the sudden withdrawal.
"No, I'm good. I'd much rather you stay in bed with me a bit longer."
Ichigo rolled his eyes. "Too bad, I'm up now. Be back in a minute." Kissing him again, Ichigo got up and left to grab himself a drink. Grabbing a cup, he turned the kettle on and yawned, running a hand though his hair to straighten out the mess.
"Good morning."
Ichigo jumped, just managing to steady his cup and whirled around, stopping himself from yelling when he saw it was Grimmjow's mother. "Uhh... morning." He smiled nervously and cleared his throat. "Do you want a drink?"
"No, I'm fine." She smiled and sat down at the table as Ichigo turned around back to his drink to finish making it. Sitting down opposite her, he looked at the drink and sighed, rubbing his neck when he felt her eyes on him. "Ichigo?"
"Yes?" He looked up at her to see she was looking at him curiously and blushed, gripping his cup tighter.
"You and Grimmjow." She leant forward and looked at him more seriously. "Do you really love him?"
Ichigo frowned in confusion at the strange question. "Of course I do, why else would I be here?" He sighed heavily and looked down at his drink, murmuring his next words softly. "I've never loved anyone like this and I never will again. It's only Grimmjow."
She nodded in satisfaction and stood up, Ichigo watching warily as she came closer and flinched slightly when she touched his head and sighed. "Grimmjow really does love you, I can see that. Which means I'm ok with your relationship, Grimmshaw will come around eventually. Please don't hurt him." With that, she left and Ichigo exhaled slowly, releasing his grip on the cup.
Looking at his reflection in the liquid, he frowned before shaking his head. "Well it's nice that someone likes me I guess." Finishing the drink, he put the cup in the sink and stretched, turning around when the bedroom door opened and Grimmjow came out. Walking over to him, Ichigo grinned and touched his damp hair before kissing him quickly. "I think I'm gunna have a shower too."
"Damn Ichi, should've said something then we could've took one together."
"And we both know how that would've ended."
Grimmjow smirked and wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him closer. "What? I was thinking about conserving water, I don't know what you're implying." Lowering his head, he kissed Ichigo firmly who moaned quietly and pressed closer to him. "I actually don't mind taking another."
Ichigo scoffed and stepped away from him with a wry smile. "Not gunna happen Grimm." He patted Grimmjow's cheek when he huffed before going into the bedroom with a shake of his head.
Grimmjow sighed and watched him go before making himself something to eat and sat down with a groan. He glanced up when Nel walked in and frowned when she gave him a dirty look. "What?" he asked around a mouthful of food.
"You two last night, don't think I didn't hear. Did you forget in next door?" She sighed and sat down next to him, shoving his arm none to gently. "Here was me thinking you'd give it a rest for a night since our parents are here. Guess I'm not that lucky huh?"
Grimmjow snorted and finished his mouthful before responding. "Please, just because they're here doesn't mean we have to stop. Ichigo was being quiet, how'd you know?"
"The bed dumbass, if it hits the wall, I'm gunna hear it." She shook her head and looked at him in disbelief. "I'm gunna regret asking this, and I know you're only eighteen, but seriously, every night? Can't you control yourselves?"
"Nope, definitely not." Grimmjow smirked at the look he received. "Ichigo's just too damn sexy." He raised an eyebrow when she scoffed. "How can you deny that? Have you looked at him?"
"Yes, I have." She paused and looked away from Grimmjow. "He is good looking."
"And you don't know the half of it." Grimmjow concluded, nodded in satisfaction. "That's why." He stood up and winked at Nel. "Just for that I'm gunna go find him now."
She rolled her eyes. "Ichigo, thankfully has morals so I doubt you're getting anything form him."
"He's in the shower so don't sound so confident."
"Eww, just go already!" Nel shooed him away and sighed, rubbing her head. "The sooner they move out, the better, I miss sleeping."
Grimmjow cracked open the bathroom door and grinned when he heard the shower still running. Creeping into the room, he snuck over to the shower and knocked on the door, almost laughing when he heard a squeak of surprise from inside.
"G-Grimmjow?!" Ichigo's voice rose out over the noise of the shower and he grinned.
"Who else?"
The shower was turned off and the door jerked open and Ichigo stuck his head out, his hair plastered to his face as he scowled at Grimmjow. "What the hell?! I told you no, so go away!"
"Aww c'mon Ichigo, who said I'm here to get some?"
"So what are you here for?" Ichigo paused and poked him in the chest. "Make it quick because I'm getting cold here."
Grimmjow caught the hand and kissed the palm, pleased when Ichigo sucked in a breath and blushed. "I was just talking to Nel when I realised something."
"What?"
"I am completely and utterly in love with you Ichigo." He pulled on Ichigo's hand, surprise when he willingly stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around him. "I want to marry you, soon. I want you to be mine."
Ichigo shivered, but smiled up at him. "Idiot, I am yours." He wrapped his arms around Grimmjow's neck and kissed him softly. "But I do want to marry you too, soon sounds good."
"But first, we gotta get our own place. Nel is tired of staying up at night listening to us have sex." He laughed as Ichigo groaned in embarrassment and his face flushed. "When we get our own place, you can be as loud as you want."
"Oh shut up!" Ichigo pulled out his arms and left the bathroom with a huff, shutting the door roughly behind him. "I can hear you laughing!" He yelled, cursing himself for being in love with such a man before changing into more appropriate attire and yanking the bathroom door open again. "Well?"
"Well what?" Grimmjow leant against the sink and raised an eyebrow at him. "You were the one who left, you really get embarrassed when I talk about sex don't you?"
"No I don't!"
"So go on, prove it." Grimmjow smirked and pushed away from the sink to pull Ichigo into his arms, nuzzling the side of his head. "Tell me what you like."
Ichigo blushed heavily but shook his head. "Shut up idiot, I'm not saying anything."
"See, too innocent."
Ichigo scowled before sighing heavily and shaking his head. "I, um... like it when I'm on top..." He muttered quietly, gripping Grimmjow's shirt tightly.
"Mmm, why's that?"
"B-because you're more vocal" Ichigo peeked up at him and smiled shyly. "And I get to control the pace."
Grimmjow chuckled and stroked Ichigo's hair affectionately. "Yeah, I have noticed you look like you're enjoying it most in that position." Chuckling, he kissed Ichigo and nuzzled their noses together. "See, it's not that bad."
"Shut up, I am not doing this again, understand?"
"Yes sir." He did a mock salute and Ichigo scoffed, linking their fingers together to pull Grimmjow outside into the main room.
"Come on then, let's go look at flats so we can get some privacy."
...
Grimmjow watched as Ichigo shook his head again and sighed, following him out of the fourth flat they'd visited that day, and they'd been looking for two weeks now. After they left, Grimmjow sighed as they got into the car and looked at Ichigo questioningly. "Aren't you being just a little put picky?"
Ichigo scoffed and looked at him seriously. "This place is gunna be our home Grimmjow, I want it to feel like one. Be honest, has any of these places felt like somewhere you want to live?"
"I guess not..."
"Well there you go." Ichigo sighed and grasped Grimmjow's hand, squeezing it tightly. "We'll know it when we see it, I know that much for sure. We've just gotta find it first."
Grimmjow sighed in defeat at Ichigo's eager face and groaned, starting the car. "C'mon then, we've got one more place to look at today. Then we can stop, this is tiring."
"Sounds good." They lapsed into silence on the way there, being led into the flat by the estate agent and after a quick inspection, Ichigo turned and grinned at Grimmjow who sighed in relief. "This is it."
"You sure?"
"Definitely."
Grimmjow nodded and pulled Ichigo into a hug when he laughed. Resting his head on Ichigo's, he smiled, it was a nice flat. Not in the roughest neighbourhood so it was unlikely they would get robbed, but bad enough that he was grateful Ichigo knew how to take care of himself. Being on the receiving end of Ichigo's kicks himself, he knew how much damage the teen could do. The flat was small, but not cramped, two bedrooms and one main bathroom.
Ichigo pulled away and started tugging Grimmjow down the hallway. "This is our room." He led him into the larger room and swept his arms out, grinning widely. "Great isn't it?"
"Definitely, and the other room?"
"For my art, I need a separate room. Definitely if the fur ball is joining us." Ichigo shuddered at the thought. "I need to lock my work away tightly." Ichigo, over the past few weeks had gotten some offers for projects, not the most well paid jobs, but it was a start.
"Great, let's go tell the estate agent then." Grimmjow grabbed his hand and pulled him out of their soon to be room with a grin.
After sorting out the finer details, the deposit paid for, mostly with Grimmjow's saved money which Ichigo swore he would pay back since he didn't have much money. They were told they could move in by the end of the week, something Ichigo was really excited about.
When they left, Ichigo was practically bouncing in his seat as they returned to Nel's, and couldn't keep the smile off his face. As they went inside, Nel took one look at Ichigo and sent Grimmjow an amused look.
"What's with him?" She asked as Ichigo kissed Grimmjow quickly before going into their room, Grimmjow presuming he was going to start packing.
He grinned and ran a hand through his hair. "We just bought a flat, Ichigo's pretty excited about it, as you can see."
Nel squealed and hugged him hard, grinning up at him. "Congratulations! When cane you move in?"
"By the end of the week. It's gunna take a few days, but it was pretty easy actually." Grimmjow shrugged and glanced up as his parents came over, probably attracted by Nel's squeal.
"What's going on?"
Nel turned to them both. "Grimmjow and Ichigo just bought a flat!" She said ecstatically, sending Grimmjow an apologetic look when he raised an eyebrow at her. "Sorry, I'm just excited, I'll go help Ichigo." She practically danced over to the room and went in, leaving Grimmjow with his parents.
"So, you're really moving in together?" His mother asked.
"Well, technically we already are living together. But I think Nel's had enough of us now. We have been gate crashing for a few weeks so we thought it was time to look." Grimmjow sighed and looked at them both with a small frown. "Can you accept him now, please?"
His mother nodded, moving to pull him into a hug. "We already have, I'm proud of you Grimmjow."
Grimmjow stiffened slightly, not used to getting praise from her and slowly relaxed, hugging her back. He stepped away when his father cleared his throat and eyed him warily as he came closer. He knew the man had his problems with Ichigo, whatever they were, but he also knew he was trying to accept their relationship, something he was grateful for.
He stopped in front of his son before holding out his hand and Grimmjow raised an eyebrow before grasping it in his own. He nodded and clapped Grimmjow's shoulder, making him grin, that was the most acceptance he'd ever gotten from his father.
"Thanks dad."
He nodded, letting Grimmjow go so he could go into the bedroom and found Ichigo sat on the bed, carefully putting his things into a box. He looked up when the door opened and grinned when he saw it was Grimmjow. "Hey."
"Hey yourself." He glanced at Nel who nodded and left as he sat down next to Ichigo and took his hands, kissing both of them. "We still have one more thing to do."
"Yeah, what's that?"
"Tell your father."
Ichigo's eyes widened in realisation and he groaned. "Fuck, he doesn't even know I've moved in here with you. How the hell is he going to take the fact we're moving into our own flat together?"
"Dunno, but you've gotta tell him sometime."
Ichigo nodded, sighing heavily. "Yeah, I know, I'll go down later." He glanced at Grimmjow and smiled. "Wanna come?"
"Nope, definitely not. Sorry kid but you're on your own on this one."
Ichigo scoffed and shoved his shoulder playfully. "Thanks a lot for the support."
"You're welcome." Grimmjow grinned and pulled Ichigo into his arms, bumping their heads together gently. "So, shall we get married soon or what?"
Ichigo laughed, linking his arms around Grimmjow's neck to kiss him and grinned happily. "Definitely."