Chapter 3

Chapter 3:
Ichigo looked down at his phone as it buzzed, rolling his eyes before stopping the call. With a sigh he looked up and pocketed it again, noting his friends confused faces.
"Grimmjow."
Rukia frowned and lent forward. "Why does he keep calling you?"
Ichigo shrugged, absentmindedly twirling the straw in his drink. "Dunno, but whatever the reason, it can't be good and I'd rather not get involved."
Renji snorted and stood up, stretching with a loud groan. "Well whatever the reason, can you go talk to him? He's getting annoying."
"Why? What's he been doing?"
"Nothing. He just seems to have gotten you riled up. What happened between you two?"
Ichigo jerked slightly and felt his cheeks warm as his thoughts unintentionally strayed back to the events of two weeks ago. "Nothing happened, I'm just tired of fighting all the time."
"Maybe you should go meet him at the dojo one last time, explain things to him." Rukia stood as well, smoothing out her shirt. "Can't hurt can it?"
"I suppose not. How did you know about us meeting at the dojo?"
She snorted and grinned mischievously. "Do you really think we didn't know about that? You've been going for months now, so of course we knew."
Ichigo sighed and scratched his head, rising to his feet slowly before pulling out his phone to stare at it. "Maybe..." Renji grinned and took the opportunity to grab the phone from the unsuspecting teen. "Hey!"
"You're taking too long to get this over with." Ichigo stared at him in disbelief as he quickly typed something. "There, done."
"What did you do?" Ichigo took his phone back, glaring at the red head who laughed.
"I sorted it for you. You're going to the dojo tonight to meet him."
"You did what?!"
Rukia just rolled her eyes and punched his arm. "Don't get pissed, you obviously need to talk to him about something."
Rubbing the sure to be bruised spot, Ichigo sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean I want to." Before they could question what Ichigo meant he turned and started walking away. "See you tomorrow!" He called, turning the corner with a wave of his hand.
Rukia sighed and glanced at Renji. "What do you suppose is going on with them two?"
Renji shrugged as they stared walking, contemplating his answer for a few moments. "Beats me, something's happened though. I never thought I'd hear the day Ichigo would say he was tired of fighting Grimmjow."
"I think something strange is going on between them."
"Well whatever it is, I don't have a clue what it's about."
"Shall we find out then?"
...
...
...
Later that evening, Ichigo could be found inside the dojo, pacing nervously and continuously glancing at his watch every few moments. "C'mon... I didn't even want to be here in the first place..."
He jumped when the door opened, whirling around quickly to find Grimmjow casually leaning against the doorframe with his trademark smirk in place. "What's up?"
Ichigo scoffed and folded his arms, eyeing him sceptically. "You wanted to talk to me, so talk."
Grimmjow pushed away from the wall and walked over to Ichigo, who was proud of himself for standing his ground and not backing away. His eyes narrowed as he looked up into Grimmjow's and for the millionth time, he wished he was taller.
Grimmjow shook his head and chuckled softly. "I didn't expect you to actually meet me. After all, you've been ignoring me for two weeks now."
"Yeah well, it wasn't exactly my idea. Renji was the one who arranged this."
"Remind me to thank him then."
Ichigo started backing away as his grin turned predatory. "Don't..."
"Don't what? I haven't done anything."
"You know what." Ichigo stopped and scowled, thumping him on the chest roughly. "Whatever you want to say, go ahead and say it already so we can get on with this."
Grimmjow reached out to grasp his chin and Ichigo was surprised at how gently the usually brash man was being. "Remember what you said at the park?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't believe you."
Ichigo sighed heavily and batted his hand away. "I don't care if you do or don't. It's not happening, ever."
"C'mon Ichigo, I know you want it too."
"Bullsh-" Ichigo never got to finish his sentence as Grimmjow cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. Initially he stiffened, attempting to push Grimmjow away but soon his feeble attempts stopped as he grasped his shirt tightly, pulling him closer. His eyes flickered open when Grimmjow pulled away and he looked up at him with a frown. "Why'd you stop?"
Grimmjow grinned and cleared his throat. "You want me to continue?"
Ichigo looked down and blushed. "I... uh..."
"Say it Ichigo, and I'll give you what you want."
Ichigo blushed harder and took a deep breath before looking up to meet Grimmjow's eyes, feeling like a complete idiot and hoping beyond all belief that Grimmjow wasn't playing a game with him. "I want you." For a moment, Grimmjow didn't move and Ichigo felt like he'd just done the most incredibly stupid thing in his life. "Forget I said that!"
Grimmjow just chuckled. "Why? Are you embarrassed?"
Ichigo groaned and covered his face. "I can't believe I just said that..."
"Ichigo?"
He ignored Grimmjow and started pacing. "What the hell is wrong with me?"
"Hey." Grasping Ichigo's arm, he snapped the teen out of his mindless worrying. "What are you doing? I said I'd give you what you want and if that's me, then you're in luck."
Ichigo gaped at him in shock and confusion. "W-what?"
"C'mon Ichigo, I know what you want, hell you just said it. So why are you fighting it? If we both want this, why aren't we doing this already?"
Ichigo hesitated and glanced away, biting his lip. What I am I thinking? Can I seriously consider doing this, with Grimmjow of all people? He does have a fair point though... if we both want to, why aren't we?
"Ichigo?"
He was jerked back to reality with the call of his name and he glanced at Grimmjow again shyly. "Yeah?"
"What are you thinking about?" Grimmjow cocked his head to the side and observed Ichigo curiously and he felt his cheeks warm again.
"I was thinking about what you said."
"Mmm?"
He grasped Grimmjow's shirt tightly and pulled so their heads were level. "Let's do this then. After all what you said was true. We both want to so why aren't we?"
Grimmjow smirked and cupped his face again, pulling him into a kiss which he readily accepted. Ichigo felt his back thud against the wall and groaned as Grimmjow pulled his shirt up and quickly shed himself of the garment. He pulled back to smile nervously at Grimmjow who chuckled.
"Never done this before huh?"
Ichigo scowled and punched his chest roughly. "Shut up. Does it matter if I have or not?"
"No I suppose not, but I guess I have to make it good for you right?"
"I would expect you to either way."
Grimmjow pulled him closer again with his smirk forming. "Well then, do you want to get started already?"
Ichigo blushed but nodded anyway, running his hands under Grimmjow's shirt shyly. "Let's do this then."
...
...
...
Ichigo's eyes flickered open when he felt Grimmjow move next him and he turned over to see him stand up and stretch. His gaze travelled over the finely tones body before he lifted his gaze to meet Grimmjow's when he turned around. Ichigo smiled and rolled over so he was fully facing Grimmjow.
"Hey."
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and bent down to pick up his clothes and began changing. "How you feeling?"
Ichigo hummed and sat up, wincing at the jolt of pain in his lower back. "I'm ok I guess." He reached out to grab his clothes and slowly changed back into them, standing up with a groan. "Goddamit this hurts. Is this your new way of beating me up? Fucking me into submission?"
Grimmjow chuckled and threw Ichigo his phone. "Maybe, it's a better way isn't it?"
Ichigo gave him a challenging look. "Just because I bottomed, doesn't mean I'm going to 'submit' to you as you so crudely put it. I'm not some woman who will fall head over heels in love with you after one night together."
Grimmjow just smirked in response and followed Ichigo out of the dojo so he could lock up. "SO next time we meet up, are we gunna fight or fuck?"
Ichigo rolled his eyes and pocketed the keys before turning to meet Grimmjow's mock questioning gaze. "I dunno, depends how pissed off with you I'll be."
"Now, you sound like a woman."
He snorted and shook his head. "Definitely fighting at this rate. You are one of the most annoying people I've ever met, you know that right?"
"I never said you were a ray of sunshine either did I?"
Ichigo felt his eye twitch but chose to ignore the snide remark. "What the hell was I thinking? Having sex with you? What a ridiculous idea, any sane person would laugh at the thought."
"Well they don't know what's really happened do they? And it would be best if no-one found out."
"At least we agree on something." Ichigo sighed and stepped onto the path, glancing at Grimmjow one last time. "See you around blue."
"Whatever Kurosaki."
Grimmjow left with a wave of his hand and Ichigo felt a wave of irritation hit him and he growled. Could he so easily be so easily left with just a wave of the hand? After all, Grimmjow did just take away his innocence in a matter of sense, not that he was all that innocent anyway. But the point remained, was Grimmjow really that indifferent to him?
Shaking his head, Ichigo snorted to himself, he really did sound like a teenage girl worrying about her boyfriend. With a sigh he shoved his hands deep into his pockets and set off down the path, attempting to think of an excuse he could give his father when he got in about his late arrival. He jumped when his phone rang and he pulled it out to see he had a text. Upon opening the message, he was surprised to see it was from Grimmjow.
Hey Kurosaki thanks for meeting up with me tonight. Didn't expect you to finally agree to talk or get anywhere with me. Wanna meet up again soon?
Ichigo rolled his eyes, trust Grimmjow of all people to be blunt and get right to it. Although he did find it strange that he'd text him so soon, let alone said thanks, even if it was conceited. He quickly typed his reply.
Whatever Jaeggerjaques, I'm not particularly bothered when. Just don't think this is going to be a common occurrence. I don't want to explain to anyone if they start suspecting shits going on between us.
He only had to wait a few moments for a reply.
Don't worry about it, I'm careful. Like I'd want anyone to find out either. I'll talk to you soon about meeting up again.
Ok.
Ichigo didn't expect a reply, and wasn't surprised when he didn't receive one. He sighed as he reached the clinic and stepped off the path to the door. Opening it slowly, he stepped inside cautiously and looked around, frowning when he was attacked.
"Hello?"
"Ichigo my darling son! Where have you been, I've been so worried about you!" Isshin came flying around the corner and Ichigo stepped out of the way so he slammed into the wall.
"I've been out at the dojo, just training that's all. No need to get so worked up jeeze." Isshin muffled a reply he didn't hear nor care to try and understand. "I'm going to bed so don't disturb me." Hearing another muffled reply, Ichigo headed upstairs and ruffled Yuzu's hair as he passed her on the stairs. "Hey kiddo."
"Ichi-nii!" She squealed and gave him a glare.
"See you tomorrow Yuzu."
He slipped into his room as she went off with a huff and lay down on his bed with a groan. His mind strayed back to the memories of a few hours before and he rubbed his head with a groan.
"What the hell were you thinking Ichigo?"