Chapter 8

Chapter 8:
Ichigo, after several minutes of searching, finally found Grimmjow outside the front of the school, surrounded by his usual group of friends and fan girls. He slowed down and hesitated, would Grimmjow even acknowledge him in front of everyone?
He didn't need to worry though, as he paused and debated his dilemma, Grimmjow glanced up and saw him. "Guys I'll be back in a minute."
Nnoitra, who was sat next to him, saw who he was looking at and snorted. "Try not to get yourself thrown out again."
"I'm not going to fight him."
"Then what are you doing?"
Grimmjow just waved the question off and grabbed his bag, walking over to Ichigo. "Hey Ichigo, you ok?"
Ichigo glanced behind Grimmjow to see everyone was watching them curiously and blushed. "I uh, need to talk to you."
Grimmjow turned to see what he was looking at and sighed before catching Ichigo's arm and pulling him back into the building and into an empty classroom so they wouldn't be overheard. Leaning against a desk, he folded his arms and looked at Ichigo. "So what do you need to talk about?"
Ichigo pulled on his sleeve nervously and shifted his weight to his other foot. "I found your note."
"And?"
He looked up and frowned in confusion. "And what? I was hoping you knew what to do."
Grimmjow sighed and pushed off the desk to pull Ichigo into his arms. "How would I know?"
"You've got more experience at this kind of thing than me." Ichigo pressed his head to Grimmjow's chest, mumbling the words.
He snorted and ran a hand through Ichigo's hair. "Trust me when I say, I haven't got much experience at a real relationship."
Ichigo pulled back to look at him with a frown. "You're telling me that you've never loved someone? None of the people you've been with?"
"Love and lust are two separate things."
Ichigo grinned and stood up on his tiptoes to kiss Grimmjow quickly. "So which category do I come under?"
"Which do you think?"
"It's hard to tell with you. Last night you said I meant nothing to you and that I was easily replaceable. Today you're saying that you meant it when you said you loved me. I don't know what you think about me." Ichigo hesitated and looked down. "I don't want you saying you love me one day, only to say I mean nothing to you the next. I can't deal with that."
"Hey." Grimmjow murmured the word softly and lifted Ichigo's head. "I said what I said last night because you would've left regardless of what it was. Besides, at the time I didn't think you loved me so I didn't want to make a fool of myself.."
"So that's why you never told me before?"
"Exactly."
Ichigo frowned in thought, shaking his head after a moment with a chuckle. "We've really fucked things up huh?"
Grimmjow grinned and let go of him to lean against the desk again. "Yeah, I guess we have."
The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch and Ichigo sighed, grabbing his bag from the floor. "We should get going, I've already been late for one class today. I can't be for another."
Grimmjow caught his arm at the door, turning him around to kiss him quickly before opening the door and stepping outside the room. "Come to mine after school, we still need to talk."
"Yeah." Ichigo watched him go down the corridor before blushing when he saw a class waiting outside and cleared his throat, hurriedly walking past them to his own lesson.
...
...
...
When lessons finally finished, Ichigo could've cheered. The day had gone too slow for his liking, each second feeling like a minute. He smiled at Rukia when she gave him a confused look, mouthing the word 'Grimmjow' and she sighed and looked away. Frowning at her reaction, Ichigo let it go for the moment as he left quickly, intent on getting to Grimmjow's as quickly as possible.
Halfway down the street, he yelped when someone grabbed his bag, pulling him back and turned to glare at them, finding it was Grimmjow. "What the hell was that for?!"
Grimmjow just smirked and let go, falling in step beside Ichigo as he started walking again. "What? You were going pretty fast and I couldn't be bothered to run after you."
Ichigo glanced at him with a raised eyebrow. "So calling my name never occurred to you?"
Grimmjow frowned in thought before shrugging. "Nah, I thought it would be funnier to catch you and it was."
"Idiot." Ichigo glanced up at him and smiled softly, blushing when he felt Grimmjow's hand brush his back. "W-what are you doing?"
They slowed down to a stop and Grimmjow glanced around them before leaning forward, pulling Ichigo's body to his as he kissed him. Ichigo, not expecting the sudden affection, froze up and pulled away quickly.
"Why did you do that?"
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and stepped back to give Ichigo some space. "What? It isn't like we haven't kissed before."
"We haven't in public." Ichigo pointed out, glancing around warily. "What if someone saw?"
"So?"
"Do you want people to know?"
Grimmjow frowned in thought, taking a few moments to reply. "Dunno, I guess it's better if people don't know. I mean, can you imagine how they'd react?"
Ichigo grinned and shook his head, following Grimmjow as they started walking again. "I know, it isn't exactly what people would imagine to happen. I think most people expect that one day, we're gunna up killing each other." He snorted and glanced down at Ichigo with a soft smile and Ichigo blushed, looking down at the ground. "Why have we been beating each other up for all these years?"
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and nudged Ichigo's shoulder playfully. "You know what they say right?"
"No, what?" He looked up with a small frown, something Grimmjow found endearingly cute.
"Guys show their affection through punches, not through words." Ichigo's eyes widened in surprise before he started laughing. "What?"
"I never thought I'd see the day that something sounding philosophical would come from your mouth." He grinned and entwined their hands together, blushing when Grimmjow gave him an amused look. "What? Like you said, there's no-one around to see."
"Exactly."
Pulling on his hand, Grimmjow led Ichigo back to his flat, grinning when they got in the elevator. Ichigo, noticing the grin, scowled and stepped away from him cautiously. "What?"
"We're in a small metal box, and I'm finding it very hard to keep my hands to myself."
Ichigo blushed heavily, pushing away from the wall to stand in front of Grimmjow. "Then why are you?" Wrapping his arms around Grimmjow's neck, Ichigo lent forward and kissed him slowly, pulling away when Grimmjow tried to deepen it. "Don't hold back on me Grimmjow."
"Trust me, I won't."
Cupping Ichigo's face, Grimmjow kissed him again, slipping his tongue into the younger males mouth when he groaned. Ichigo pushed against his chest, slamming him into the elevator wall forcefully before starting to pull on his shirt, undoing the buttons. He pulled away with a smirk, looking down at Ichigo's flushed face and bright eyes.
"Wait a few minutes Ichigo."
He nodded as the elevator stopped, letting Grimmjow pull him out of the metal box towards his door. When the reached it, he pulled Grimmjow into another kiss, this time it ending up with him with his back against the door.
"Ichigo you're pushing your luck here."
"Maybe I want to." Ichigo grinned as Grimmjow fumbled with his keys, pulling on his tie into another kiss. "I want you now Grimmjow."
"Baby I want you too, but at least wait until we're inside. You're distracting me enough that I can't unlock the door."
Ichigo laughed, but let go and stepped back so Grimmjow could finally get the door open. "Am I really that distracting."
Finally achieving his goal, Grimmjow looked at Ichigo and smiled softly. "Yeah, you are."
Ichigo's grin melting into a warm smile and he stepped forward into Grimmjow's arms, holding onto him tightly. "Thank you Grimmjow."
"What for?"
"For loving me too."
He snorted and lifted Ichigo's head so their eyes met. "Idiot, you shouldn't thank me. If it weren't for you saying it first, I wouldn't have said it back."
"Mmm, I suppose."
"C'mon, you coming in or not?"
"Yup." Ichigo grinned and took Grimmjow's outstretched hand into his own. "I didn't come all this way to go home now."
"I was hoping you'd say that."
Ichigo's eyes widened in surprise when he was suddenly pulled to Grimmjow's body and lifted up, his back pressed against the wall. "Grimmjow?!"
"What?" He asked innocently, kicking the door shut. "Like you said, you need me. So I'm just speeding things up."
"I-" Ichigo got cut off and his head was pulled down by his tie and Grimmjow kissed him, a soft moan escaping his lips when when Grimmjow started palming him though his trousers. "G-grimm..."
"Grimm?" He pulled back to give the blushing teen an amused look. "That's new, I've never been called that before."
"Sorry, it just kinda slipped out." Ichigo looked away and bit his bottom lip worriedly, afraid the stupid, accidental nickname was gunna get him in trouble.
"Don't be, I kinda like it."
"You do?" He looked back at Grimmjow to see he was grinning.
"Yeah, besides, I've given you a nickname haven't I?"
Ichigo blushed and pressed his head to Grimmjow's chest with a groan. "Ichi?"
"Yup."
"Great."
"What? What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing." He looked up and shook his head. "It just sounds like itchy as in scratchy."
"I could call you strawberry." Grimmjow teased flicking his nose with a smirk.
Ichigo scowled and rubbed the spot. "Ichi it is then."
Grimmjow laughed, shaking his head when Ichigo's blush brightened. "You really are too cute sometimes."
"Hey! I'm a guy, don't call me cute!"
"You say as I hold you against the wall..." Grimmjow indicated at their current position and Ichigo swore, he'd never been so embarrassed in his life and apparently, that showed on his face too. "Wanna take this into the bedroom?"
Ichigo shivered when Grimmjow's voice lowered, becoming rougher. "Yeah, I do."
Wrapping his arms around Grimmjow's neck, he kissed him slowly, standing again before pulling him towards the bedroom. Halfway there, he swore he heard someone cough and was about to ask Grimmjow, but got distracted when his hand slipped under his shirt.
When his back hit the bedroom door, Ichigo thought he heard something again, forgetting about his as it shirt was pulled off and dropped to the floor ceremoniously. It was all but forgotten in his mind, that was, until there was a louder noise.
"Grimmjow!"
He jumped and quickly pulled away from Grimmjow, glancing over his shoulder to see it was the man's sister and he blushed heavily. Grimmjow turned to see who it was and groaned. "What Nel, can't you see we're in the middle of something?"
"Yeah I can. But I need to talk to you."
He snorted and turned to look at Ichigo, grinning as he lent down to kiss him again. "Whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow."
"Its about our parents."
Grimmjow instantly stiffened and Ichigo could see his jaw tense. Whatever it was, Grimmjow obviously had problems with his parents. "What about them Nel?"
"They said they're coming down to visit..."
"When?" Nel glanced away, chewing her lip and Ichigo could see she was worried. Hell he was too, Grimmjow wasn't going to take whatever she was about to say very well. "Nel, when are they coming?"
"Tomorrow."