The R.I.C.H Lifestyle

Dear Readers

Thank you for reading this story and you may be wondering “What the Balls does this R.I.C.H stand for?!” Well, it stands for Rich, Immensely Cunning, and Hot! Hope you enjoy my story and warning there IS LANGUAGE LIKE A REGULAR TEEN WOULD TALK AND TEENAGE THEAMS, PG-13-L-S!And if your bored don't worry I promise it gets better :) Oh and please dont leave comments complaining about the grammar or something I am working on it and getting an editor hope you enjoy :D

           Liana Rome sat in Matthew Holliston’s bedroom left leg over the right. She rolled her eyes as he brought Gatorade to her Just when I needed some Jack she thought to herself, Matthew sat down next to her wearing a striped shirt and khaki pants.

           Liana drank the Gatorade without tasting it “So this is what the ladies get when they go to Matthew Holliston's house?"she asked slightly irritated of the choice of drink.

          Matthew  fixed his collar sent his bring white smile with a wink "If you weren't my friend and if our families weren't as close as they are you would get a whole lot more than this."

        She sat up and adjusted her sunglasses I'm not that bored she thought to herself as she turned and took her blue Gucci clutch purse from a  small white table and winked on her way out she said “I’ll see you around, and the proper way to entertain a guest is to bring them liquor."

                                                        Chapter 1

                                                      Call me Barbie

 She sat in her Red Porsche 911 Turbo looking at her reflection in her left mirror.

      She smirked as she remembered the dissapointed look on Matthew's face when she left. She looked at the time on the dashboard, 4:16 she grabbed the wheel and drove towards her mansion passing the speed limit by 20 miles but it got her home 8 minutes faster.

      She popped in a Tic-tac and strut across her lawn in her Carlos Santa silver heels. Her blonde hair bouncing, she unlocked the door and was surrounded by gold fluorescent light and maids cleaning century old paintings,she quickly walked to the kitchen and snuck put a bottle of Scotch in her room she poured herself a glass and dialed her best friend Iris Chandler.

   “Hey Bitch!”Iris exclaimed through the Iphone4S.

  She took a sip of her drink and spoke “Did you get an invite to the Holliston’s party?”

    Iris spoke quickly and in a distracted tone “Wait Li-Li I got to go, be at my house in 20?”

    She took the last sip and let out a “M'kay.”

     She heard a knock on her door and quickly hid the bottle of scotch and the cup under her bed, her brother Greg Rome came in his blonde hair combed over his eyebrows

"Stay away from my friends!”Greg said in a angry tone of voice.

She quickly got the scotch from under the bed and poured herself another cup and spoke “Why I think after 13 years of knowing Matty, he would be considered my friend to."

He snatched the scotch out of her hand and drank it then said “I don’t want you messing up Matt with your weird Girl Code Bitch stuff.“And quickly walked out of the room slightly slamming the door

“Dick!”She yelled after him.

She checked her clock 4:26 she was supposed to be at Iris’s house in ten minutes, might as well go now she thought she peeked into her mother room and saw her mother binging on chocolates and watching soap operas Pathetic she thought to herself, it was a wonder that her mother produced at least one normal child.

Her mother and father were separated even though they lived in the same house, mother was a pretty (Not beautiful) women with blonde hair who spent her days persuading billionaires to buy more properties and her father was a handsome dirty blonde (Ironic) womanizer who spent his weekends with his many one night stand “girlfriends”.

Sure she didn’t even know why her parents still lived together but maybe it was one of those weird friendships.

She was at Iris’s house slightly late but wasn't that fashionably late? She knocked on the wooden door and Iris opened it almost immediately Iris’s brown curls hit her shoulders and her hazel eyes smiled when they saw fun.

“Hey Li!”Iris hugged her and invited her in.

“Why didn’t Charles open the door?”She asked Iris.

Iris fixed some flowers that were leaning on the left side of the vase “ Butlers need vacation time to…..”Iris said.

She started heading up the stairs when Iris suggested “Let’s go out!”

Liana laughed “You made me drive to your house for nothing then.”

Iris shrugged “I was bored, let’s go to McKaya!” Liana made her way down the stairs and waited while Iris grabbed her purse, McKaya was a type of Coffee Shop that sold beer and had karaoke like everyday it was most of the high school kids hung out since they could only drink and party on certain days so they wouldn’t get caught.

Iris finally got her purse and they sat in the car .

Iris asked “Why were you at Holliston’s place?”

She fixed her blonde hair then responded “Well I personally think he wants to screw me, but he invited me over to "rekindle our friendship".”

Iris asked “Soo?"

She sighed then responded “Basically, we stay away from Matthew until his party and lets go get drunk..”

Iris snickered “Matthew Holliston is a Virgin anyways."

She smiled and started the car “Well the guy throws great parties."

Iris smirked and said “Well I guess there not great enough."