32 Dollars = 32 Million Ways and Chances (Chapter 11)

Liana hummed to herself loudly as she put flowers in a vase next on her bedstand.She looked back at her maid, who she was very fond of but would never admit of, Eponine as she hummed wanting her to notice and ask her why she was in such a jolly mood, but Eponine just kept cleaning the windows.

Lina hummed even louder, her voice still sounding sweet as honey.Eponine turned and looked at her for a quick second and just raised an eyebrow and kept working.

Liana started to cough, forgeting about the whole "lovey dovey" sound she was trying to produce and just wanted Eponine to ask about her day.

"Do you need something,Miss Liana?" Eponine asked,sound a bit annoyed.

Liana got up and twirled to Eponine, like a girl who had just gotten kissed. "I saw someone." She said before grabing the flowers and bring them to her lap.

Eponine sighed and sat down on Liana's bed. "And."Was all Eponine said, she sounded hoarse but you could tell she was very interested by the twinkle in her eye.

"Eponine, you know that feeling you get when you look at a beatiful dress in a window, and all you can think is how much you want that dress and how amazing it would feel and look on you!."Liana said, giddy.

Eponine shrugged and straightended out some wrinkles in Liana's bed. "I don't really know why a dress would stirr up these feelings, but I do know where you are coming from."

Liana was so lost in thought she didn't even notice the slight unnawareness coming from Eponine's Perspective. "Well, that's almost how I felt today.Today it was stronger, and it wasn't from looking at a dress or shoes, it was from looking at a person."

Eponine gasped, Liana was expecting a gasp or some kind of shocked expression because everyone knew Liana was the apple of every man's eye, but no man was the apple of her's yet.

Liana growled "I know, I hate it."

Eponine gulped and dared to ask "Well than, Who is this boy, or is it a boy?"

Liana rolled her eyes and responded "Of Course it's a boy Eponine,and that's the problem I don't know a damn thing about him."She knew that he had OCD, but she knew Eponine would of thought he was crazy for life.

Eponine let out a stiff laugh "Well, I guess we will have to see how this works out then."

Liana looked up at Eponine like a sick puppy "What do I do?"

Eponine sighed and got up "Lucky for us we have plenty of appliences at our fingertips."

Liana sighed "Most of them will take years to find someone with our type of description though."

Eponine smiled warmly "Liana Honey, you have a thirty-two million dollar trust fund I think we can find him in under a week."