{6} Seme!Len Kagamine (Lemon)

A/N: This one is a lot longer than the others, mostly since I wasn't entirely sure as to how to start it ^^""

Requested by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/kirklamj01

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Ne, Len-kun!" The young male called out from outside of the blonde's room. For some time now the blonde male had been ignoring poor (Name), and he wasn't even sure as to why he had been doing that. So far he knew that he hadn't done anything to upset the other boy, so he was confused as to why he was being treated like this. "Could you at least tell me if I did anything wrong?" He said as he knocked on the door, though no answer came and his knocks were also left unanswered. The young male sighed out softly, he had already asked his sister and she had just told him to talk to Len about it, but it didn't seem to be working. He knocked once again before moving his hand over to the doorknob and trying to twist it once again, however, this time it turned.

Feeling relieved that the blonde male had at least now unlocked the door, it must have meant that he was feeling better now, at least. The (hair color) haired male opened and pushed the door open before he stepped in and closed the door once again. "Len, are you feeling alright?" He questioned, noticing the big lump that was on the bed, knowing that it was definitely said boy. Though he didn't answer and nor did he move, the short boy made his way closer to him, poking at his head through the covers as he wished to get his attention. Though a moment later (Name) noticed a small spot on the covers that wasn't trapped underneath the other boy, he giggled softly to himself as he grabbed onto the part and he lifted it up even more, laying his head down as he looked at the inside, noticing the blonde male inside.

Giggling softly once again, "Hey there Len-kun~" He purred out as he grinned at him, though the other boy just shifted and looked away from him, this only caused the (hair color) male to frown, "Can you leave me alone, please?" He heard the blonde mumble out, "But why? What did I do?" The other bo bursted out, now feeling quite upset with his friend's words. "You did nothing, I just want to be alone...." (Name) puffed out his cheeks as he pulled on the covers with all of his strength, getting them off his friend, "Not until you give me an explanation!" He exclaimed, now rather annoyed at the blonde. He just stared at him, unable to answer him, to be exact Len didn't want to ignore the other boy, but so far he had been getting really distracted whenever he was with him.

He would catch himself staring quite a lot at him, and he felt so attracted to the other boy. Due to that he had begun to avoid the other boy, he really hadn't meant to do it, but he was sure that if he were to continue being around (Name), he would do something that he would regret. However, he was here now, in front of him, at hands reach. "You want an explanation?" He was finally able to say, the other boy just gave a nod of his head, and the next thing he knew he was being pinned down on the bed, feeling the blonde press his knee against his crotch he squealed softly. He was unable to say anything for the blonde's lips were being pressed roughly down against his own. A whimper of slight delight left (Name) when he felt something slip past his lips and into his mouth.

Feeling as the slippery muscle moved about his wet cavern, leaving no place untouched as he mewled out. Though the feeling was short lived, for the next thing he knew Len was pulling away. "I don't think I will be able to stop myself from doing a lot more things to you if you stay here," He breathed out as he looked down at the other male, the (hair color) male whimpered softly as he reached up and wrapped his arms around Len's neck, "That's fine by me~" The young male purred out as he pulled him back down for another kiss. It took the blonde a moment to register what the other male had said and what was currently going on, though once he managed to cat himself, he returned the kiss. Kissing him roughly as he soon pushed his tongue past the other boy's lips, not even caring about asking for entrance as he once again began to explore his newfound territory. His hands were pressed against the other male's sides before they slipped underneath his shirt.