{12} Reborn

Requested by: Masu_Raito

I hope you like it owo (By the way guys go check out my tumblr, please follow or just like/reblog my things, it's greatly appreciated. All information about it is the A/N chapter Thanks!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sighing out softly the young man just sat about in the living room of his house, having nothing much to do during the day he had decided to just take things light for the day. Well at least that's what he would've prefer, however, it seemed like others had different ideas for him. He had been given some paperwork to finish off by the end of the day and so far he wasn't doing too well. He couldn't really focus currently, (Name) felt tired and all he wanted to do was just take a nap, a least just to restore his energy and then he would continue on working. The would've been a nice idea if it wasn't that he remembered what happened the last time that he decided to take a nap before continuing his work. He had been caught by Reborn just as he woke up, around possibly midnight, not ever again was he going to do that.

Eventually he managed to get settled and began to actually focus on the paperwork he had to hand in a few hours. Soon enough an hour had passed by and then another, now being about half done with all of it he just sighed and stretched a small bit. His eyes on the papers in front of him for a little longer before his concentration had been broken, "Ciaossu," Said the other voice that had somehow gotten into the other room in a matter of seconds without the other male noticing. Turning his head over to the side to look at the ebony-haired male that stood there in the most ridiculous costume he had ever seen. "What's up with that?" He questioned as he narrowed his eyes a small bit, feeling rather disturbed by what he was seeing. "What do you mean?" Reborn hummed as he looked down at his costume.

(Name) gave him a look that meant 'you're seriously going with that?' "Come on (Name), you love seeing me in these type of things." The younger man just face-palmed as he sighed out heavily, "When was that?" Crossing his arms as he somewhat glared at the other man, "When you were much smaller, I do admit you looked adorable in them.....now you don't, you look ridiculous." He said as he stood from his own seat. "Do I really look ridiculous?" Reborn questioned as he lifted a sly brow, a small smile on his face. He had thought that maybe just asking the question once again would really change the smaller male's thinking. "Yes, totally and utterly ridiculous." Simple as that it was said. Taking in a deep breath (Name) just shook his head the next moment, "Come on let's get you out of this."

With that said he began to pull off the costume, though he didn't get too far since after just removing the top part he somewhat froze for a moment afterwards, now just gazing at a basically half-naked Reborn. Having taken note of this the taller male just smirked a small bit, taking the article of clothing from the smaller male before throwing it off to the side, lifting up his chin as he pressed his lips against his own. Almost immediately the smaller male kissed him back, it had been a slow kiss at first, sweet and caring. However, the next thing he knew he was being hoisted up by Reborn, his arms and legs wrapped around him as he pulled him closer, deepening the kiss as the ebony-haired male slipped his tongue past his lips. (Name) whimpered softly at the feeling but soon enough soft mewls were being made by him.

At the need of oxygen the (hair color)-haired male pulled away from the kiss as he panted heavily, filling his lungs with the much needed oxygen, all the while the other man kissed down towards his neck, nipping at his skin and leaving butterfly kisses as he went. Latching on to spot of his neck he began to suck harshly, leaving a bright red mark, causing the other to moan out as he tilted his head over to the side, giving him more access. However, then it hit him, his eyes opened wide as he stared at nothing in particularly as he processed what exactly was going on. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" He repeated over again as he began to squirm about, struggling to get out of the other's embrace.

"What's wron-" Reborn was cut off as they both fell towards the floor, (Name) on top of him as he was glaring daggers down at him. "What?" Quickly the smaller man got off him as he regained his composre, "I'm not going to play this game, not this time." He said simply as he frowned, still glaring at the ebony-haired male, all the while the other only smiled at him as he slowly got up on his feet once again. "What are you talking about?" He could clearly see the smirk that went along with that question, "Nope, nope, nope, nope, not gonna happen, not this time." Said (Name) all the while he turned the taller male around and pushed him out of the room and towards the door and then out of his home altogether. "I'm not going to get in trouble by you because of you!" He yelled out as he slam the door behind him. "Wait, I left the other piece inside."

Even if he had heard that the smaller male didn't care. "I don't care, you're walking back like that, you're not allowed in here, not anymore!" And with that done he sighed out and wiped his hands against each other and headed back into the other room, smiling to himself a small bit about his decision. Happily so he returned to the paperwork that would be due soon, though this time there was no way he was going to be getting in trouble.