{8} Seme!Kuroko Tetsuya x Shy!Reader [Lemon]

Alright, I think this is by far the longest one I've ever written(literally 4 fucking pages on google docs .-.) But nonetheless I hope you guys enjoy, and this was requested by someone on deviantart, so thank you very much for the request and feel free to do so again!! owo

 //hopefully I got the shy type of personality almost right...^^""//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Having been dating a certain blue-haired male for quite some time now, (Name) and him hadn't gone any further than just holding hands and kissing, then again it had taken some time for him to actually agree to those two things. It really wasn't the shorter male's fault, he was just too damn shy about everything so there was no way that he would agree right away to doing all of that plus more. And because basically everything and anything embarrassed the young boy, he hadn't been able to tell Kuroko exactly how he felt, and exactly what he wanted. Always choking up on his words whenever he would even think about telling the slightly taller male about his desires.

Because of that, (Name) was currently at home alone, he had the whole house to himself due to his parents wanting to have a day out with the (hair color)-haired male's younger sibling. He hadn't been against it and he had quite encouraged it, mostly since it meant that he wouldn't necessarily have to keep quiet or worry about someone walking in on the young man. And so now here he was in his room, basically jerking himself off, it was only natural, after all he was still a guy and he had desires plus he had so much pent up. Sighing out the young man had wrapped his fingers around his length and slowly began pumping up and down, shuddering a small bit at the feeling as he moaned softly. Slowly his hand began to move faster, setting a rhythm as his moans also raised in volume slightly.

This is how he dealt with himself since he really couldn't bring himself to speak to the blue-haired male about it. Then again he doubted he would ever wanna talk to him about something like what he was currently doing, it was just so damn embarrassing. His hand continued moving up and down along the length of his member, pressing his thumb against the head of it as he shuddered in pleasure, moaning out slightly louder this time around. Softly saying his lover's name though not loud enough, it was more like a soft mutter. Eventually he had discarded the clothing below his waist and was now on the bed, his hand going faster and harder as he moaned out, "T-Tetsuya..~" He couldn't help but shudder as he said his lover's name.

Sighing out in slight frustration the young (hair color)-haired male turned so that he now had his face against the pillows of his bed, his other hand going to his back entrance as he then slipped a finger into himself, shuddering and moaning at the sensation. Though it wasn't satisfying enough for him, his fingers just weren't enough, not long enough. However, this didn't stop him and eventually the young man reached his climax, moaning out the name of the bluenette as he did so. There was one little detail he had missed, and that was that the slightly taller male was in his doorway, staring at him. "(Name), did I come at a bad time?" He questioned, this came as a complete surprise and basically heart attack for the other male.

Since when had the other been there? And how the hell did he come in? "K-K-Kuroko-Kun!!!" He exclaimed, his face becoming extremely red and his voice was unsteady, "W-What are y-you d-doing here? H-How...?" It was a bit weird how the blue-haired male was acting as if nothing had happened all the while (Name) was panicking and hiding under their blanket, they didn't know what to do and they wanted to die, this was by far the worst thing ever and the fact that he was so damn shy just didn't help. "I let myself in using the spare key." He said simply as he tilted his head over to the side, that bastard trying to act all innocent!