Chapter 1

Hey guys. So this is my first book on wattpad and I'm really nervous about how this is gonna turn out. I really hope you guys enjoy my book and my other future books. Please vote and let me know what you think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Aria Natalie Ava Leighton. Yeah I know, the first letter of each of my names spell a nasty word. Whatever. So I'm Aria, a straight A student of Riverton High. My best friend is Danielle Fields or you can call her 'Skittles' (her obsession for skittles is overwhelming). We both go to the same school where no-one is at ease because of the queen-bee, Melody. Melody is the head cheerleader of Riverton High and also Student Body President. She picks on freshmen and students that are grades below her. Being the daughter of the Prime minister, her family is filthy rich and she's also an only child. She had everything at her disposal.
On a normal day, I ride my bike to school but ever since Skittles got her car as her birthday present from her dad when she turned sixteen, she's been giving me a lift to school and back. Oh! I forgot to mention we were neighbors. Silly me. Yeah Skittles and I are neighbors.
It was a Monday morning and the beginning of another school year. I stood by my window, looking out and wondering why my summer vacation was so boring. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why. My sister,Penelope but we call her Penny, is getting married in a few months and the whole family has been on edge. She wants a perfect wedding and everyone is working their butt off to make that happen. I don't see how I'm supposed to be involved in it because Penny and I are not actually close. We are just sisters by name. I asked to spend my summer with Skittles but my mum blew up in my face, telling me that I'm supposed to be helping them in organizing my sister's wedding and not spending my summer 'plunging my feet in Hawaiian sand'. Yes, I was supposed to go to Hawaii.
Skittles's horn pulled me back to reality. I grabbed my bag that was on my bed and looked at myself once more on my mirror. I was wearing my usual. Baggy clothes. Everyone in my family tells me I have a beautiful shape and they don't see the reason to why I hide it. I really don't want the attention so I don't bother dressing up for anyone. I don't even bother with makeup. Satisfied with my look and making sure none of my curves were in sight, I left my room after putting on my geeky glasses and ran down the stairs yelling 'Bye!' to whoever was in the house and grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and ran out to Skittles' car.

"Took you long enough. I thought I would have to come in and drag you out myself" she said as soon as I shut the door of her car.

I looked at her and she was glamorously dressed as usual. She had beautiful blue eyes and she does this smokey eye that makes her eyes really beautiful.

"Oh come on! I didn't really take that much time" I whined

"Yeahhh sureee you didnt" she said. Her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes at her as we both laughed. She backed out of the driveway and drove off with us singing "Yoga" by Janelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me see you do that yoga!!!! Lol I'm sorry and I know its short but the story will get longer I promise. I just wanted to introduce them to you and know what you think. Please vote and comment. Picture of Skittles on the side