CHAPTER FOUR: THE NEW GIRL.

After school,I stroll off to the detention hall grumpily dreading every minute of the 60 minutes long punishment.

I enter into the classroom and I'm faced with the teacher who is supposedly "monitoring" detention, Miss Hayes, sleeping her life away on her seat, and not to forget the occasional snorts that come between her snores. ugh.

I could have easily scaled, but my guilty conscience would never let me live with that.

Turning towards the class, I sight the only person who seems to have a conscience as well, since the others didn't even bother to show up; she's a petite girl with flaming red hair that stops right beneath her boobs, the sharpest emerald green eyes I've ever seen and a few freckles scattered on the bridge of her nose. She looks undeniably bored to the core as she examines her pale skin.

Immediately she sights me, she waves me over and indicates for me to sit beside her with an expression of relief and excitement and I oblige.

"Hi! I'm Lacey King, but you can just call me Lace, its my first day at this prison disguised as a school and can I just say, loooovee your hair!" she immediately starts up a conversation.

I chuckle at her bubbly personality and I can tell that I like this Lacey King, firstly because of our shared hatred for school.

"Thanks." I reply her complement. "I grew it myself" I say flipping my waist long jet black hair earning a laugh from her.

If there's anything I'm vain about at all, its my hair. I've got Diana's dark long hair....thankfully and I just love that it doesn't give me any stress at all.

"The name's Victoria Silvanus by the way, but no one calls me that unless am in some kind of trouble, so its Tori Silver or just Tori". I introduce myself. "And I gotta say, your green orbs are rather dazzling". I tell her truthfully.

She brushes the complement aside modestly and I'm impress cause it isn't every day you find an egoless teenager.

Before I know it, Lace has launched into a story of how she had attempted to dye her hair blonde a few years back cause she was tired of how stupid her hair looked; but apparently, she had gone wrong somewhere, annnnddd her hair turned out green. For two weeks she had to wear a bald cap to school as she waited for the dye to wash off cause according to her, "I'd rather wear a bald cap to school so those socially unstable nincompoops think I don't have hair at at all, rather than for them to laugh at some sorta shrek coloured hair on my head".

By the end of Lace's story, I was in hysterics clutching my belly and almost falling to the floor. Mid-laughter, I was caught off by the ever so attentive Miss Hayes who was mumbling some incoherent words in her sleep.

"Word on the street is that Miss snort pants over there hasn't been able to get laid since her teenage years, so she got so desperately horny that she settled for that old janitor......whats his name again?" Lace whispers to me.

"Janitor Stevenson....?" I ask confusedly.

"Bingo! Stevenson. And apparently, Stevenson isn't at all as old as he looks. Hayes was so loud, she could be heard from the third floor cause Stevenson's definitely got game...If you know what am saying." She finishes off.

I'm shocked for so many reasons, the first being, word on the street. Like seriously, who says that?! And old man Stevenson???? its definitely a lot to process. Don't even ask me how Lace managed to gather all this information on her first day of school! mehn she's gooood.

At the end of the not so bad afterall detention, Lace and I had become very good friends and had even swapped numbers. Its nice to know that I still have friends out there who wont hurt me.

My dedicated readers, you're all so amazing for getting this far.
what'd you think about this chapter?
Do you think Lace is a bad person???
PUHLEEAAASSEEE vote and comment on your thoughts.
The picture above is Jillian Rose Reed as Lace. I think she's the perfect person cause they practically have the same personality.
Don't to vote and leave a comment too!
xox