CHAPTER TWELVE: DAY TWO ( CAMPING).

Never take life too seriouslyNo one gets out alive anyways.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

  "Hey Tori, a bunch of us girls are headed towards a creek the guys found. Wonna come with?" Cassie asked me when she saw I was using a feather to tickle the bottom of a sleeping Lace's feet out of total boredom. Don't even try asking where I got a feather from.

     "Totally! Lemme just scare Lace awake" I smiled evily as Cassie chuckled leaving the room.

       "OMG LACE! YOUR BROTHERS FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU AND MATT. THEY'RE ABOUT TO CUT HIS STOMACH OPEN!!!" I screamed in her ear.

     She jumped up before I could even finish my sentence crying out, "Oh no, not the abs! Not those beautiful beautiful xylophones of awesomeness!" She was running helter skelter the room whilst I was literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass out. That's ROTFLMAO!            (-^〇^-)

      "Why the fudge are you sitting there laughing?! Where's my baby???!" She looked at me like I was crazy, which only made me laugh harder.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

  "But seriously Lace, xylophones of awesomeness?!"

    It was about an hour later and we were already at the creek but I was still laughing my brains out at Lace as she passed me a death glare while she hugged Matt's torso tightly.

    Matt himself was chuckling quitely as he endured a pouting Lace's death grip on his naked xyloph-em I mean torso (^̮^)

                         ###

       Its about mid afternoon now and we're all lazying about on the grass as the sun served as a tanning agent.

     I was already drifting off to sleep cause it was somewhat quiet....almost too quiet.... Until....

      "Oh my God no! Drop me this insta- eeeekkkkk!!!!!!!!".   Plop!

      And that was how each of the girls fell victim to the merciless minds of the immature male species. My best friend included. I'm pretty sure she screamed the loudest as she cursed the day Matt was born.

    I thought they'd leave me be. I thought no guy would be ballsy enough to touch me. I should have known better. They were only saving the best for the last.

    Not one but THREE dudes lifted me up from my comfy shady spot as I yelled bloody murder. I fidgeted around trying to see the culprits so I would know whose funerals would be attended next. But they were too bloody fast.