CHAPTER SIX : GEEKY ME.

It's been six whole weeks now since the night of Ian's betrayal and I think its safe to say that my life is turning out really shitty.

The major contributors to this happen to be of course,Ian and barbie doll gone wrong, bitch becca and I probably would have slaughtered one of those two imbeciles, or actually both of them, if not for Lacey.

Honestly speaking, Lacey has been more of a friend In just six weeks than bitch becca had ever been.

She'd make sure I wasn't faced with the raw pain of seeing ian and bitch becca practically shag each other in random places; especially right in the middle of the freaking hallway!

Ever since the day Lacey went all bat shit crazy on Ian in the cafeteria, he hasn't even bothered to come to me anymore. Probably because he was to busy swapping spit with lil miss fake face.

I'll have to admit, the first day I saw Ian and that complete who're making out in front of his locker,I wanting to die.

It.fucking.hurt.

I was so shocked that I didn't even know when I gasped out In surprised and dropped my book bag on the floor. I just stood there staring at them with tears building up in my eyes. Bitch becca had broken off their song session to throw a devilish smirk my way while Ian had just looked at me indifferently before he grabbed her chin and continued.

This was the same Ian who confessed his undying love for me when we were fifteen.

The same Ian who had stayed with me in the hospital for three days straight when I had my tonsils removed so I wouldn't be lonely.

The same Ian who had shared his lunch with me in the fourth grade when Diana and I were going through hard times.

The same Ian who promised he would never look at any other girl who isn't me.

This wasn't the Ian I knew, this was a total stranger.

It's no news to the entire school that Ian and I were no longer together. There was no longer Ian and Tori. Now there was just Tori and then there was Ian.

Without a second thought, it was easy to know who had been snitching on my private life....it has to do with a certain bitch.

Whenever I walk through the hallway, I'd see looks of pity and compassion. But most of them were mainly looks of disgust and utter disbelief.

Apparently, according to the news going round school now, I'd been cheating on Ian for years and he hadn't found out until recently and he'd broken up with me instantly and he ran into the open arms of bitch becca and confessed his undying love for her.

I didn't fail to hear the whispers of "shameless hoe and ungreaful cock sucker" from some judgmental bitches. Some girls even had the nerve to claim that I had numerous times flirted with their boy friends right in front of them.

At first when all these had begun, I'd skip school in the middle of the day and run home to cry my heart out on my pillow because it had all suddenly become too much to bear and I just couldn't handle it any more.

My pillow had become so wet that I had to dispose it. Lacey had always been there to help me through the hard times because that's what real friends do.

After about nine days though, I learnt to ignore it all and block my ears from hearing all the bullshit that the judgemental bitches had been ranting. I had honestly had enough of their nonsense, so I'd just walk through them all with a stoic look on my face.