CHAPTER EIGHT: THE AWAKENING.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter and heck all of my other chapters to this awesome being, @ClassicImagination because she is just so inspiring and always has the loveliest things to say.

The picture above is the panty dropping Zack Efron as Ian Martins. He's eyes are just sooooooo *drools*

TORI'S POV.

Everyone who knows me will know that I am farrrr from a morning person, which explains all my broken alarm clocks and my foul moods in the mornings.

I just don't get what is there to be so cheerful and happy about when the sun is out to get you with its burning bright rays that I never seem to be able to escape from no matter how hard I close my eyes. And don't even get my started on the chirpy birds that just have to sing right outside my window out of all the millions of windows in the neighbourhood. Fuck those flying creatures.

Me waking up on a normal morning is a disgrace to the human race. But on this awakening? I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Twice.

The wave of the headache that hit me was with such fierceness and of such great velocity that I almost prayed for death.

Hearing my thoughts alone was like a herd of stomping elephants and a small village of shouting people all together in my little head. I have never experienced a headache of such ferocity in my entire life and even in my previous life!

What have you done with yourself this time Tori?

A few minutes later, I begin to get my sense of feeling back and that's when I feel something hard poking me from behind. Probably one of Diana's little toys that she forgot on my bed again.

So I begin tugging and pulling at the thing so I can throw it on the floor. But this is one of her bigger toys so it refuses to budge.

I don't give in to this thing's stubbornness so I continue tugging harder but strange enough instead of moving, it grows harder. Strange.

And I refuse to open my eyes and turn over to deal with this protruding problem properly cause that's wayyyy too much work in my current state.

I'm still battling blindly with this strange substance when I hear a loud groan from behind me. "Oh God, that feels sooo freaking good, I could get loose right now."

Oh.my.heavens.

I immediately jumped off the bed, falling down in the process with a huge thump to the ground.

I had just given Ian, the guy I loathed, a freaking hand job. Shit!

Whilst I was still on the floor, I saw Ian put his hand on his....thingy and finish himself off. Yup. You just saw that. He flipping touched himself till he started moaning barely 2 minutes later. And I sat down on his bedroom floor watching him speechlessly while this went on. Damn that was hot.

He got up quickly, not saying a word to me and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. While I gathered up the strength and mind power to pick myself up from the floor as I tried to control the liquid pouring down my panties.

I shouldn't be thinking of him, hell, I shouldn't even be looking at him not to talk about sleeping in the same bed as him I scolded myself.

"Tori, that was about the best way I've ever been awoken in my entire life. Your hands are just so incredible, but you could've finished off, you left me all alone doing the job myself. But there's still time for that though." He winks at me.

I scowl at him and practically spit out,"you're just so disgusting. I've never seen anything more disgraceful. Liar you loved it. And you had better start explaining why I'm even here in the first place."

His smirk falls, and his face etched up in anger as if remembering something infuriating. "I brought you here." He replies.

"Care to explain why?" I shot back.

"Doesn't matter." He mumbles.

"Iannnnnn." I give him a warning tone.

"Fine! I walked in on Andrew Sims practically taking advantage of you last night after probably drugging you." He all but spits out in raging anger.

I gasp in shock remembering bits of what had happened last night.

"What were you thinking Tori?!" He yells at me. "You could have been truly hurt. What if- what if-" his voice trails off not being able to complete his sentence.

From his voice, I can sense that he really does care, I really do matter, but I remember what great an actor Ian can be and I push away any possibility of Ian Martins actually caring about me.

I set off towards the door, rushingly heading downstairs cause I really can't be with Ian right now. I should be hating him.

I hear Ian calling after me, begging me to wait at least for breakfast but I shrug off his request with an, "not hungry" and go out the front door walking back home. Luckily enough, I reside just in the next street, shouldn't be a long walk. At least I had time to think and clear my head of all things good about Ian cause Ian isn't good, he's the bad guy who cheated on me. He never really did care for me afterall....

Heyoooo beautiful people, you're all looking so lovely ;)
Loving your outfits!

Sooooo what'd you guys think?
Yah or nah,
Yay or nay?

Who else thinks Tori should've at least had the decency to finish Ian off??

I just have this mental image of Ian getting loose stuck in my head and I think its gonna remain here for a loooooooooooooooong time.

So who thinks they're gonna get back together or is Tori gonna get a new boy toy??

Do you think Ian truly really deeply still cares about Tori or had their whole relationship just been a joke?

Don't just think about the answers, COMMENT!!! And don't just laugh at the chapters all alone, VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!!!
Do these things and I promise you'll live to see tomorrow. I kid you not!

I loveeeeeeeee you guys.
Stay sexy readers!☆

Erica♡