PROLOGUE

"Hey, Tori?"
"Yea?"
"Are you still a virgin?"
"Umm.....yes?"
"Good. So will you lose your virginity to me?"
"....I dunno....my mom made me promise not to until am 18"
"Thats ok. I'll wait for you, then when we're both 18, we can have each others' virginities."

That was how my seven year long boyfriend had asked me out when we were both eleven. Ian had always been the blunt one in our relationship so hence, the absolutely unromantic way of asking a girl out.

Eleven year old Ian Martins and Victoria Silvanus, we had been best friends since birth and we had pinky swore under the tree of Ian's backyard that we wouldn't give our virginities to anyone but each other.

Its been seven years since we made that vow and as far as am concerned, we've both kept our sides of the deal.

I clocked 18 about three weeks ago and all that's been on my mind since my birthday is the the day Ian and I finally get to do it.

But Ian on the other hand, has been acting normally-he doesn't seem like someone who is anticipating the big day at all!

For the past three weeks, each time we were alone, I thought he'd make a move but Noooooo, he was just being his normal silly self. So I've decided to take matters into my own hands, cause the anticipation is killing me!

Okay people....that's if there is anyone at all reading this.......i can practically hear the crickets. Anyways, ama keep on yammering to myself;
This is my first book on wattpad and I know it stinks but I promise it will eventually get better so don't give up on me just yet! see you in the next chapter!....or not.