history [pt.1]

song preference!!

History - One Direction

{sorry if you don't like 1d but i do so...}

"You and me got a whole lot of history;
we could be the greatest team that the
world has ever seen.
You and me got a
whole lot of history,
so don't let it go, we could make some more,
we can live forever."

Calum watches his boyfriend pack his things, his heart breaking at the sight.
"Are-are you really leaving m-me, Luke?" He stutters with a raspy voice since they had been screaming at each other ever since Calum got home from work an hour and a half ago.
Luke ignores him, and Calum can feel the tears burn, this can't be it, it just can't. "We-we've been through so much Luke, please," he lets a few tears slip out before he wipes them away, pretending he isn't crying.
Luke stops for a moment and glances back at the door where Calum is standing, resting on the wall with tears in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Calum, we're over, okay?" He says, and Calum can't hear a single bit of emotion in his – also – slightly raspy voice because of the screaming that ended twenty minutes ago.
"No, Luke, we-we can't-"Calum can't finish his sentence, his voice breaking. He slides down the white wall, breaking down in tears. "Calum, why are you even crying about this?"
Calum doesn't answer, since when did Luke change so much?
It hurt Calum that his – probably ex – boyfriend of four years was actually leaving him, even if he knew how broken Calum would be since his last relationship ended way worse.

"Don't let us go, L-Luke, we can try again, we-we can't end it this way," Calum says, and even if Luke hear how broken Calum's voice actually is, he closes his bag and sips it.
"Don't ignore me!" Calum suddenly yells, making Luke flinch slightly, not expecting that. "Why are you leaving me? This is not the end, this can't be the end of us, Luke, and you know it! Deep inside you know that we can't be fucking over, you love me, an-and-" Calum pauses, taking a deep breath as his voice had cracked a little, then he continues, but this time; his voice is low, and even more broken than before.

"...and I-I love you."

{not edited}
comment what you thought xx