first kiss

FETUS!CAKE
[852 words.]

Calum was very satisfied with the day so far, he had been celebrating his fifteenth birthday with all of his friends, and let's just say that all of his friends were Luke, Ashton and Michael.
Now, he and Luke had decided that they would have a sleepover since they hadn't really been able to hang out that much throughout the past two or three months. And they had a lot to say to the other, or at least Luke was filled with stories.

"What?! So your dad just slapped you like that?!" Luke whispered loudly, if whispering loudly is even possible. Calum had just told him that he failed a test the other week and his father got so mad and disappointed that he actually slapped him, but he had apologised over at least a hundred times ever since. Calum didn't trust him though.
"Yes, but hey, enough of the negative stuff, tell me about that girl you mentioned earlier!" Calum changed the subject quickly, not wanting to talk about his dad anymore.
"Oh yeah, you mean Rachel? She's so cute!" Luke blushed a little and Calum faked a smile, feeling slightly jealous since Luke always got the girls and Calum hadn't even kissed anyone yet.
As Luke rambled on about that girl Calum had already forgotten the name of, Calum thought about how kissing would feel like. Was it wet? Did it feel disgusting? How could it be nice having someone else's tongue in your own mouth- "Are you even listening to me?"
Luke's disappointed voice made Calum jump out of his thoughts.
"S-sorry, I was just thinking..." He mumbled in slight embarrassment, Luke just raised an eyebrow.
"What were you thinking about?"

The question made Calum freeze, should he tell him? Luke had kissed so many girls already, he knew how it was, and would he laugh? Maybe it was ridiculous? Maybe being fifteen and not kissed anyone was scandalous?
"Cal, now you zoned out again!" Luke laughed. "Are you thinking about someone special?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Calum smiled shyly. "No."
"Then tell me what you were thinking about!" Calum's smile faded and he sighed, looking up from his hands and meeting Luke's eyes.

"How does it feel to kiss someone?" He asked, scared of how Luke's reaction would be so he broke the eye contact quickly.
"You haven't kissed anyone yet?" Luke asked and Calum refused to meet Luke's eyes, scared that he would laugh.
"N-no..." Calum managed to whisper and Luke laughed, but not in a rude way.
"Well, it depends actually. I've kissed many girls, yet I don't feel comfortable kissing any of them, but I don't know how to explain, it is lips against a pair of lips, nothing special." Calum nodded and looked up slowly, being met by Luke's smile.
"You know, I could kiss you if you want to," Luke said, shrugging as if it was nothing while Calum's eyes widened. "Wh-what?"
"I mean, if you want your first kiss to be with someone you fully trust," Luke said and Calum felt like it was a good idea, but then it turned into a weird and bad idea, then back to good.

"But-"Calum stopped himself. "Uhm, okay..."
Luke smiled. "You sure? You don't have to!" Calum just nodded.
"Okay then," Luke said and started to lean in.
the only thing Calum could think of was: how the hell does kissing work?

He counted down to three in his head, but he hadn't been able to even get to three when he felt Luke's lips against his own. His eyes were still open in surprise, but when he saw that Luke's were closed, he closed his as well.

It was a weird feeling, but none of them could say that they didn't like it. Because both really enjoyed it.
It didn't take a long time before Luke pulled away, realising that he just kissed another boy. Calum felt weird, he enjoyed it way more than he thought he would. He wanted to do it again, in a weird way, he never thought kissing Luke would feel this good.
"I-" Calum was about to be honest and say that he really, really liked it. But it was as if Luke had read his mind, because he quickly pressed his lips against Calum's again. Calum couldn't help but smile, this was amazing in a weird way, he didn't want it to end.

Neither of them wanted to let go of the other really, so they just sat there kissing each other for a few minutes, arms wrapped around a waist and a neck. They didn't care that they were kissing another boy, because it didn't matter, did it?

"Kissing a boy was so much nicer than kissing a girl."

+

not edited and blah blah blah

this is a cute one shot according to me, i enjoyed writing it and i just imagined the picture of them shyly kissing the other ofmdmsnnsns i can't
don't forget that they were FETUS in this omg

vote if you liked it :D