Part 1

I'm Crystal . I'm 20 . My age right now is all you need to know other then the fact I'm a human girl.I ended up in B.C.by a chance of me winning a full scholarship at their famous art school . I'd be taking Illustration . The first day entered I never expected anything.

"Today class we have a new student with us today .With the quiz that was posted to win a free scholarship for the program we gained a winner from northern Ontario . Please introduce yourself Miss Crystal -"

"Crystal is fine thanks . "I cut the teacher off on purpose my last name was not important I was given it because I didn't not know my own . I watch the class sighing as I looked for a seat.

" Crystal! " The teacher exclaims . I shake my head snapping out of the daze .

"Sorry. I'm Crystal, my last name isn't important .To answer your questions yes I came from a small town up north Ontario .I was raised in White River ." I heard a few audible gasps . " I'm uncivilized if you could call me that but only in some ways . I grew up in a small town but I do have a cellphone if anyone of you city slickers want to be friends with me . I've internet at home too. " I quickly find a seat in the back of the class room so nobody would stare at me . I hear a mummer through out the classroom and sigh . Not only do they not need to know my last name they didn't need to know that I wasn't born in White River .I missed my wide open woods back home and the howls of the wolves .

As class finishes a girl walks over to me with a stuck up attitude . I ignore her and pack my things up . "Why would a country bumpkin like you want to join a college so far away from home ? " She stares at me like I'm a little girl. I shake my head and walk away . I go to my car at least I bought a car and know how to drive I say to myself under my breath .

As I drive towards my small woodsy cabin outside Vancouver and look at the scenery as I drive by it .I slow as I see a bundle of fur in the road I stop.Getting out of the car I stroke my hand through it causing it to move quickly striking me . It quickly bites my shoulder hard making me yelp . But instead of letting go I hold all the tighter my instinct telling me the animal is hurt . When the bundle which I now confirmed was a grey white wolf collapsed in my arms .I painfully stand up both my hands holding the weight of the wolf not thinking about my shoulder. I put him on my back seat . I drive quickly to my home dragging him into my house and lock the door.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey .... You .Girl?! Wake Up !!! ." a voice calls me out of the deep groggy sleep I'm in . I wake to find two dark green yellow eyes staring at me ."Are you OK ? You got a pretty bad bite from me ; I'm sorry ." He grates . I shake my head slowly but pain shoots through my neck I wince . I automatically go to cover it "No don't ." he softly takes my hand away so I don't touch .

"You.... Are .....the. .. -" I stare wide eyed at him. I try to back away . He nods but stops me from moving .

"Stop moving .I won't hurt you .I did not mean to attack you it was an automatic reaction . You saved me please let us be friends . " he quietly says as he begins to fix my wound on my neck . I watch him as he does for some reason I trust him that his words were the truth . Once again I begin to black out again.