Part 4

"When do you think she'll wake up ? " A male voice whispers . I drift away into a sea of black once again not knowing whats going on around me. It was comfortable I was tired I didn't know why whenI try to move I feel pain shoot through me I whimper."Shhh." The voice comforts me as I surface again for a bit .I feel warmth on my body and a light weight on top me.I feel something prick my arm I moan.I feel my self drifting again.

Finally waking up I find myself surrounded by wires and tubes all attached to me.I move around softly.I sigh wincing a bit.I see both Leon and Sid sleeping ,Sid on the couch tucked in the corner and Leon his head on the side of my bed I smile .I barely knew him and here he was beside me . I hope he wasn't just here because I asked him to be my friend. I sigh quietly and continue to watch him as he moves in his sleep."You're awake thats great ."Sid says stretching getting up and walking to me a lopsided grin on his face. "As much as you may think badly of Leon he's been here the whole time and stayed up as long as he could .He wore his self out worrying if you'd be ok he almost.... no never mind ." Sid looks away and sighs walking out of my room ."I'll be back. " he leaves.I blink at him confused. Leon wakes and yawns .I watch him get up and stretch he looks at me and a smile appears when he sees me awake .

"Your awake ." He says looking at me worriedly .I nod and reach out a bandaged hand towards him . "I almost lost you ." He looks away ."It broke my heart to see you ,I really thought you died on me ." He rasps and hugs me carefully. I hug back really surprised not only the last time I saw him but the first time I talked to him didn't he shun me away and with what Sid said it sounded like he actually cared about me. I begin to relax and I black out in his arms . I try to claw my way to consciousness again but I can't .

"We have too we have no choice ." A voice over head says . "We need to take her out now before the nurses come and check on her."

"She's too weak to make a full first shift though ." Another voice answers .

"Then we must get her to the pack doctor." The first voice says again I feel a big hand stroke my forehead .

"Which pack yours or mine ?" The other voice once again replies.The hand that is petting me stops on my forehead .

"Mine: its time for them to see my love ,my mate.She's finally here Sid.." The first voice once again replies.I start to stir trying to wake myself up."She's trying to wake up she doesn't understand that medicine is keeping her under and will keep her under at least another two hours . " I sigh softly letting the medicine take over again .

Pain shudders through my body as the medicine wears off I feel myself being moved roughly and quickly .I moan "I'm sorry shh I'm trying to be careful Love."Leon says when he hears me .He cradles me to his chest and runs smoothly not to jostle me so much ."Sid we need to move now! Their on to us ."I look up to see Sid nodding at Leon .Seeing I'm awake he grins at me sheepishly .

"Hey Crystal ,we are kidnapping you and taking you to Leon's house ,his doctor will be able to take better care of you then the doctors at the hospital.Sorry about the rough moving but we have to move fast and this was the only way to do so . Leon ....where did you even park the car !?"He looks around looking for it.

"I didn't drive it here it would be to obvious to the staff then they could track us Sid .I parked at her house."Leon growls softly a bit annoyed . "You've may re never have been kidnapping from humans but I've done it a few times . "Sid sighs rolling his eyes looking away.Leon carries me at a faster gait.Sid easily keeps up with him. "Sid we need to shift ..."Sid nods .Leon shifts and places me on his back and waits for Sid to shift.They run quickly towards the parked car through the woods."Now lets go."Leon places me in the back . I moan quietly as he accidentally bumps me ."Shhh.We are almost there." He kisses me on the cheek.

Finally as we get there I'm transported to a room and given meds to knock me out .