Part 12

As the month wears on few more girls try their luck on Leon but no anvil without the mate bond you couldn't do anything about it. The Counsel of 7 have shown up and is staying in the pack house.  Most are quite agreeable the only one I need to watch out for is Saira the beta female she dislikes me much to a point of despising.Her mate is gentle but stern the names and ranks are as follow . 

 Lupin /Ceo Alpha pair

Ero/Saria Beta pair 

Nuit/Lill Delta pair 

Lua is the Omega of the group at the moment she has not found her mate . 

Lupin and Ceo are most friendly to Leon and me talking animatedly to both of us. I really like Lupin because he is full of stories of the packs of the old days. I haven't gotten the courage though to ask him about his bad scar .Ero keeps his wife quite in check quietly scolding her when no one is looking. He doesn't talk much but does greet both Leon and me in a friendly manner. He also offers advice if we need it as he is knowledgeable on many things . Nuit is the trickster and likes to play pranks on us making as all laugh .His wife Lill is quite a doctor and takes care the sick of the pack she loves taking care of people and is a mother figure to us all she laughs a lot and pranks her husband back . Lua is just as fun loving as her aunt and uncle ( Nuit / Lill) She lives with them as her parents aren't alive. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Crystal will I'll be seeing you for lunch today ?" Saria asks me sniffing distastefully staring past me . 

" Yes ,much as you dislike me showing up ." I say ignoring her subtle treat.  " Now Sid where did Lizzy go ?" I brush pass her trotting up to Sid. She looks at me in disgust at me touching her. 

"Lizzy is in the pack house in her room she's been quiet the last week ,I'm worried . " Sid say looking a bit down. 

" I'll check on her Sid ." I pat his shoulder and begin to head to the pack house.As I enter Lizzy's room she unloads on me . 

" Crystal I want Sid to marry me and I've given many hints but he doesn't get it . Not only that he refuses to take me out anywhere. " She pouts. Not sure how I could help her I pat her head and sit beside her on the bed. 

" I think your wishes are not being heard cause both Leon and Sid have a lot of pack work right now especially with the Counsel of 7 here things are growing hectic.  Both are up to their ears paperwork not to mention talks and treaties. Sid has become his beta so which makes his days filled with lot's of work. " I smile at her sadly .

" But I want him to spend more time with him . " 

"If you want to you need to make the first move not him."

"But why should I make the first move ? Aren't guys suppost to make the first move ?"

" Because some guys don't get that . " I sigh a bit frustrated at her. " Some guys are dense while others just want to you to tell them when you want to move forward in your relationship. "

" I see . So what do I do ?" She looks at me quizzedly .I rub my sinuses not wanting to shout loudly at her .

" You go and ask him to go on a date with you or for our case a run. " I say it slowly so that there was no misunderstanding. She nods her head and grabs her note book and shoos me out of the room. I roll my eyes and smile. She was one year younger then me and I still knew this last year. I head to my room. Leon you busy ?

Not at the moment taking a break from the paper work . What's wrong you ok ? His voice grows worried for me .

I'm fine just wanted to tell you that Lizzy is getting pouty that Sid isn't paying enough attention to her.  I smile to myself.  Maybe you can help Sid to clue in. With out him finding out that its from me . I lay back on to my bed. 

 Sure I can do that . Sid is being hard pressed from Saria right now but I'll tell him after . I'm going to intervine so he wont end up with his tail between his legs.  He laughs in amusement . I grin. 

 Talk to you later . Like after supper so we can go for a run . I tease . I hear a laugh in my mind as the mind link fades.