Part 25

(3 Month Later ) Leon and I finally took a vacation heading to Florida  . We went to Disney world and stayed in a hotel on animal kingdom grounds. It was beautiful to see some non native animals .I bite my lip though a little bit worried as we were coming home . I think about heading over to our pack doctor and not telling Leon my worries as he had a ton of work piling up for him when he got there.When we entered the pack apartment . We are greeted cheerfully and have a huge chat with everyone give out souvenirs and Leon had a good long talk with Sid .Arlo stood in the corner not approaching with the others.I smile at him making my way to him .He smiles gently down at me and hugs me close . " Welcome home sister."I smile up at him and chat with him over an hour talking where I was and what we had done. " Tomorrow I must tell you something ,you and Loen both  ."

"Oh is it good news ?" He asks worried. 

"Yes don't worry . " I nod to myself and head up to the bathroom and go grab a shower and relax in bed for abit tired from vacation. I was looking forward to getting back into the stride of things not that I didn't like vacation but it could be tiring as well. 

The next day I sit Sid ,Liz , Arlo, and Leon down.  They all look at me curiously  and I take huge breath abit nervous . " I'm pregnant ."  Leon blinked . Arlo smiles. Sid and Liz smile and a squeal of delight comes from Liz. I laugh as she hugs me and Leon the gets up and kisses me loviling . Arlo glomps me as well. 

" This is awesome ."  Leon says and I look around at all the love and my home content and happy . I never knew I would end up here a pack leader a wife , a sister, a best friend. I wish every one could experience this . "Thank you my blue eyed princess ." He whispers. 

This is where one story ends and another one another begins . 

Blue Eyes - The End  of book 1 .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading Blue Eyes  Book one of my series .  Sequel out now . Now working on it . Its called Red Rover Runner please check it out !!!