Part 24

"Leon ,Crystal wake up please ."   Lupins voice echoes through our minds about 3 o'clock in the morning . His voice was very worried.

Whats the problem Lupin." Leon answers his voice thick with sleep but he waking quickly . I was much slower still half asleep as the conversation continues.

" Ceo is in labour ,I've contacted Lill could you contact Hayden . All help is needed and appreciated . She has requested that Crystal would be present . I want you to be there as well that is if you two are willing . "

" That is a great honour Lupin. "  I pipe in finally awake enough to reply. 

" Yes it is an honour to be present at the birth of your children and congrats . We will right there I'm contacting Hayden now ."   Leon gets up and puts on a tshirt over his sweat pants he had slept in. I grab my kimono and throw it on as I wait for Leon . When we are ready we had down to the infirmary at a quick pace ,Leon holding my hand pulling me along. "I hope she will be alright. " Leon's voice was worried .

"I'm sure she will be fine we women naturally know what to do ." I tease him nudging him in the ribs.

"Hey thats no fair .I'm sure the nerves will be alot for you when you have little ones." He grins teasing me back . The statement making me blush. I swat at him.We chuckle laughing abit and then enter the room where Lupin and Ceo are . Ceo smiles up at us weakly clearly abit uncomfortable .Lupin was pacing ." Lupin pacing doesn't help. " Leon laughs lightly and pulls him away to go grab abit to eat as us girls talk. 

" So does it hurt ? "I ask curiously. She only nods as another contraction goes through her. I hold her hand and she squeezes it tightly. Both Lill and Hayden were talking out a plan. As the both knew there was at least two maybe three coming .They get three cribs ready and all the equipment for the process after birth. 

-----------------------------------

" ARRRRRGHHHHHHHH" Ceo cries out  painfully she had progressed alot it was now 4 am and the first baby was almost here. Lupin was holding her hand cringing at the tight hold she had on his fingers. I was holding the other hand and my hand was turning white so I knew his pain .I wince abit feeling some bones rubbing .

"Push dear ,Push ." Lill encourages her to continue.   

"Wahhhhhhhh" a cry shatters the air and Ceo's grip loosens . Hayden and Lill work on her and a little baby is held up in the air . 

" Its a baby boy ." Hayden says smiling and then both doctors begin to wipe the little one off and wrap him in a blanket .He hands the little boy to Lupin who's face lights up and huge tears begin to drop from his face . He shows the little boy to Ceo who smiles happly giving the little one a kiss. Then begins to cringe as the next one begins to come. 

-------------

By the time it was 6 am the the third one wasn't budging and Ceo goes in for c section. We all wait anxiously for her in the room she had been in . Leon and me holding the two little ones feeding them formula. I begin cooing at the little girl in my arms and I nuzzle her gently .Leon was holding the little boy and he was smiling so gently I snap a photo when he's not looking. Ceo was now brought in abit pale but smiling holding Lupin's hand .Hayden walks in after with a little blue bundle . " It's a baby boy. " 

"Any names for the three ?" I pipe up looking at the loving look Lupin was giving Ceo. 

" James Cayden Sommerfeld for the first one .Malinda Xana Sommerfeld for the girl . Spenser Thomas Sommerfeld for the last boy . " Ceo says smiling as we give the children back to her and Lupin.  

"It's now time for mom and little ones to rest so now shoo." Lill begins shooing us out. We bid our good byes and head back to our room getting ready for the day I stay in my pj bottoms though . Leon goes and has a meeting with Sid while Liz and I convince Leon's and my mom to have a battle on the xbox . As we have a good time Arlo walks in and steals my controller and begins playing. I try to grab it back with no success . I begin pouting and helping Liz to win laughing at my moms expression of having no idea on what to do she is just smashing buttons.