Part 23

It was clear that Arlo would be able to take me down the asile as well . Which made me very happy his progress was very fast and his DNA kicked quickly to aide in the healing so he was almost back to full strength except the toll of not eating well . He didn't trust anyone near him except me or the doctor so my vists were short at best as I was still hyper decorating with Liz,Cleo , Lill, and Lua . Cleary gone through alot I never pressed him to tell me anything.Red and his wife were coming today I should say Leon's parents but we call Red Alpha Red when we refer to him.I had never met his mom but I looked forward to meeting her . " Ah you must be Crystal my son as told so much about you . I see why she's your mate Leon . " She teases her son abit as she winks at me . 

" What do you mean by that mom ." Leon asks abit annoyed at us teasing him right in front of him 

" I mean shes the complete opposite of you ." I smile as Leon growls softly but he was beginning to pout and as he did he came and nuzzles his forehead on my head as he holds me . I giggle as he's adorable when he pouts. A huge puppy dog I say to myself and he growls at it as he heard it . I begin laughing softly and he grumbles into my neck."She's your other half Leon ,your equal, partner in crime ." His moms voice fades into a background hum as my senses zone onto his constant nuzzling and his breath that was fanning my neck. I began to shiver getting goosebumps cause it was tickling .He then kissed my cheek and trails kisses down the side of my neck to my shoulder. I smile up at him and his eyes had turned golden . He blinks shaking his head and backs up .

"Sorry If  I continue kiss you I might want to do deeper kissing . In front of my mom too."  He laughed in my mind. I smile and get pulled away to go do dress fitting . Leon gets pulled from the room by Sid as well.

----------------------------

Today was the day the wedding. I was excited my mind swirled from happiness to nervousness. Liz though pregnant was my maid of honour, my mom and Lill  were my brides maid . I had asked Ceo and she said she would but was put on bed rest. So she had a dress on and sat at the front on a chair . I even asked Saria but she right out refused me though Ero agreed to being a grooms man which then changed her mind and grudgingly excepted to wear the colours I had picked which was a ice blue and white. " Twirl dear." My mom says as the dress was on finally . I twirl and smile in the mirror looking from all angles . My white hair with the streaks fit perfectly. " You look beautiful . My little girl is all grown up . " She begins tearing up abit . Leon's mom does as well and the hugged and cried . I laugh .

" You two are going to get along fine ." I step down and hug them both and then I hear the music begin and Leon's mom heads out to walk with him down the asile .I begin heading out as the doors shut to the main church . I then get ready to walk down the center asile . Arlo locks his arm in mine as does my dad . I smile up at Arlo, his smile was abit pained but it was genuine and my dad was crying abit I kissed his cheek .He patted my shoulder and the doors open again and the wedding march begins and I smile at Leon's dumbfounded expression as I begin to walk slowly towards him after the brides maids and grooms men go before me all the guests stand as I enter clapping this makes me blush.

As the ceremony persists and the pastor asks if anyone refuses this joining I see Ero glare at Saria. She says says nothing so we move on to the kiss.As I lean into kiss Leon he covers my mouth with his kissing deeply . " Finally was waiting all day for this." I smile at him and close my eyes getting lost in the moment. I hear a throat clear and Leon pulls away grinning sheepish. We look at each other and laugh then facing the crowd . 

"I now present to you Mr and Mrs Leon Chomsky." The pastor booms . Cheers erupt around us and we go to the side to sign the resister .

----------------

The reception goes according to plan but I was growing tired and it was beginning to show as my movements were less then coordinated . " Are you ok love ?"  Leon looks at me concern as he was talking to some friends who had traveled in from a nebiouring pack .

" I'm getting tired but go ahead and keep chatting I don't mind you haven't seen them in forever so I'll just doze sitting on the couch in the corner  . "  I wave him off heading to the couch while talking to a few friends on the way . When I sit my eyes close instantly . "Crystal we should put you to bed we can all talk tomorrow  the are sticking around for the week. Lets head for bed ."

I  feel arms carry me up to a bed and put me gently on the bed kissing my forehead . After few minutes I feel Leon curl beside me and we both slept soundly together .