my trophy life ( chresanto august love story)

*flash back*

BOOM BOOM BOOM! Someone repeatedly banged on our door in the middle of the night.  "Get in the closet and don't come out until they are gone" my mom said scared, shaking, and crying."O.k. mommy' I said clutching my favorite brown teddy bear to my chest. I ran to the closet and closed the door. I cracked it to see what was going on. BIG MISTAKE. I saw two men come in and grab my mother and throw her across the room and she hit the wall really hard. She fell on the ground and held her head in pain. One of the men knelt down to her level on the floor and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened in horror and disgust. Then without warning he grabbed a knife and stabbed her 28 times. Yes, I counted. Blood was everywhere. I cried so hard my eyes were blood shot red. The other guy came to the closet I was in, opened it, and knelt down to my level and put his index finger to his mouth and said "shh".

*flash back over.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do y’all like it? I know its short but I want to leave y’all waiting and wanting more. Comment, vote, follow me 3 comments for next chapter