Summertime sadness

JORDAN'S P.O.V. 

It was summer break and chres ignored me all the last semester of school.i haven't been the same either.i didn't talk I hardly came out of my room to eat and I cry so much I get headache's. my friends stop by but I hardly say anything to them.

it was July and my birthday is I'm few days.I'm going to be fifteen.i not doing anything. So I thought.just then my friends walked in.with a bag.and a card."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They yelled.i couldn't help but smile. I hugged them." And that's us Daniel and other close friends have a surprise for you. Now go put this on."Ariana said excitedly. I took the bag and went to the bathroom no knowing what it was. I went on the bathroom and to my disappoint it was a bikini.i took a shower and then put it on to avoid arguments.the bikini was all black with red,blue,purple,and green polka dots on it.i blow dried my hair and put it in a puff ball

I walked out and Ariana and Nae were cheering. I twirled and went to my close.i put on some black flip flops and some black Nike girl basketball shorts and a Nike tank top that said just do it and put it on.i grabbed my phone and a beach bag and put a towel in it,ran downstairs ,grabbed a water bottle and we got in Ariana's moms car and drove 355 miles to Venice beach.

CHRESANTO'S P.O.V.

My buds are trying to get me to go to Venice Bach with them. Of course I'm going Its gonna be epic.so I put on my blue swim trunks and my flip flops and a towel and we were off.when we arrived we met up with Brandon and Daniel.and a pretty girl. She said her name was Sierra.we hung out then me and Ray went to the bathroom.

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

Ms. andrews dropped us off at the beachand said she'd be back when we called.i noticed Ariana was texting someone.when Ms.Andrews drove off Ariana and Nae blind folded me. " whoa I didn't leave the comfort of my room to be blind folded." I said clinging to Ajanae's arm."just go with it" they both said together. They both grabbed my arms and lead me to what felt like a concession stand. We sat for a while while they both outrageously text people. Then Ariana got a text then squealed. After that thy both lead me to a spot on the beach and took my blind fold off. When they did I saw......

Cliffhanger... Vote,comment,stat mindless and go see grown ups 2 I saw it yesterday for my birthday.