THE DRAMA BOMB

*ARIANA'S P.O.V*

I'm just landing back in Sacramento and I'm excited to see Jordan and Daniel i like him but i cant let Jordan know or she'll throw a bf( bitch fit from white chicks) even though its 2 am i still wanna see my bestie and her cousin.

*JORDAN'S P.O.V.*

I was awakened by another awful dream and i woke up sweating bullets again.i got up and hopped in the shower.after about 15 minutes i got out and put on my under garments and lotion and all that good stuff.i got out a pair of black skinny jeans , and a blue flowy tank top and a pair of black all stars.i curled my hair tightly so it looked shorter than usual. i grabbed a big shoulder bag big enough to hold 3 text books.i put the usual stuff in it.then went to Daniel's room. he was looking through a pile of papers on his desk for lord knows what.i leaned on the wall and watched. if he was getting hunted he'd be dead in a split second."ariana's coming back today." i said "i know" he said still searching." nigga is you gon ask her out?"i said angrily cause i know he like her but im against it."his eyes widened at what i just said he stopped searching and looked at me with pleading eyes." forget it I'm not askin her for you." i said walking away"please i'll do anything" he said running after me and grabbing my arm."anything?"i asked evily smirking." yes anything" he replied."too bad cuz i don't need anything." i said walking to my room grabbing my bag and phone and going downstairs.i grabbed some coco puffs and text chresanto

me:hey
chres:wassup girl
me:nothin

chres:gtg c u @ school runnin late

me:k c u thn

when i walked in the building i saw Ariana at her locker.i walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder she turned around and gave me a long tight hug." its good to see you ." i said letting go of her "you too" she said then i saw Daniel walk by "i know someone who wants to ask you something."i said then pushed her into Daniel.he asked her out then she completely ditched me like wtf!?" i see how you feelin." i yelled to her." good love you much." she said then kept walking." whatever." i said under my breath.i walked to my locker and as i was getting my science books i felt someone starring at me i turned to see the ugliest,trashiest,skankiest,pieces of shit ever known to the whole solar system Trina and Tina ."bitch what in the fuck is yo ugly ass starin at?" i said givin them a stank look."you bitch."they said back at the same time"niggas i don't know who y'all callin a bitch but y'all can come get some ain't got no problem beatin ass right here right now.lets go come get some."i yelled in a get at me position.they scoffed and rolled their eyes then walked away.then i turned back to my locker as i didd so i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. i turned my head and saw chresanto.i smiled at the sight of his beautiful face.i turned around and hugged him." yea hugs for daddy"he said smiling. i giggled at  his comment.i closed my locker and we held hands and walked into class.trina the slut was starrin at chres like he was a piece fo German chocolate cake.i rolled my eyes at her as i walked to my desk.he sat next to me then said "im gonna go talk to my boys."looking at me."o.k." i said smiling at him.he smiled and kissed my cheek then went over to his friends and dapped them.2 minutes later ms.ford came in and we started class. ms ford evil eyed us the whole hour.then the bell rang.i stayed back a while to catch up with ariana but couldn't cause she had to catch up with her missing assignments so i just walked into the hall way. as i did so i saw Trina ALL UP IN (read with a loud ghetto voice) chresanto's face. i walked over and stood next to him"so your stalking me know?" Trina asked  starring at me and looking me up and down." nigga why would i stalk you knowing it would mean i would have to see a ugly face like yours?" i hissed at her rolling my eyes at her. "besides i ain't here for you I'm here for my boyfriend." i said putting her in check. she just scoffed at me.

skipping to the end of day

i was at my house with chres.my auntie was at work and Daniel was at ariana's  house. we were watching step up 3d. we were on the part when they were doing the battle of gwai when moose slid in on his bike sending the entire dance floor in water and they were dancing in the water. they looked sweet as FUCK!!!!( if you haven't seen this go to youtube and type in step up 3d battle of gwai watch it it will be worth it.)"wow i wonder how they keep their grip on the floor"chres said popping some popcorn in his mouth." the dance floor is carpet."i said putting a hand full of popcorn in my mouth." how you know miss smartie?" he asked looking at me." i watched a behind the scenes clip." i said smirking. he giggled at me then i heard a knock at the door. the dance battle was still on so i waited until it was over. when it was chres looked at me like y u ain't get the door." nigga this my favorite part of this movie president Barack Obama couldn't get me to open the door for him on this part of this movie." i said walking to the door.when i opened the door i saw Tina and Trina the ratchet sisters. i swear the ratchet girl anthem was made for them." why the hell y'all stankin up my porch? " i asked putting my hands on my hips and shifting all my weight to my left foot and tapped my right foot impatiently." i came to tell yo ghetto ass to stay away from chresanto." Trina said seriously. i laughed so hard i started crying." she said stay away from chresanto. she funny. i stopped smiling and laughing all together.you better go get yo life and find you a man if you where serious cause booboo, honey,swettiepie child, you are testin my patience with you."with that said i shut my door and left them out their astonished. i opened the door and said" if your not gone by the time i count to ten i will press charges for threatening me and trespassing on my property." i said then closed the door and counted to ten then i opened the door and they were gone. we watched movies until 12:00 then chres went home.as i was readying for bead i thought to my self...

wow today has been a real DRAMA BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!!