New science partner

*JORDAN'S P.O.V*

When I walked into class I saw p.l. sitting in Craig's seat and Craig sitting in my seat. I walked over and said "hey Craig?" in question form." hey Jordan meet your new science partner Chresanto august. “So that's his name. Chresanto like it. "hi I'm Jordan martin. Nice to meet you” I said smiling and shaking his hand. His hands were soft and warm." I'm gonna go to my seat over there. You two have fun." Craig said walking to his new seat.

*CHRESANTO'S P.O.V*

I'm gonna set three goals. To get her to smile, laugh, and give me her number. they will be attained before science is over." today were going to mix vinegar and baking soda together and see the outcome." said Ms .Ford the science teacher." you look nice" I said looking at Jordan trying to soften her up for when I pop the question then she smiled." thanks. and you don't look to bad yourself." she said looking at Me." girl please you know you want all of this." I said running my hands down my sides.”What ever boy." she said while laughing. I started laughing with her. While we were laughing Ms.Ford was writing on the chalk board…. And on her face by mistake. She drew a big yellow chalk mustache on her face. “Would you care to share why you two are laughing?" Ms. Ford said turning her back to the chalk board and revealing her chalk mustache. We both looked at each other and started to laugh so hard we ended up on the floor rolling and clutching our stomachs.  After 10 minutes. We stopped laughing , stood up and got ourselves together." would you like to share what was so funny or stay in the hall for the remaining 10 minutes" Ms.Ford said angrily. We looked at each other again and ran in the hall where we laughed for another 5 minutes.

when we got our selves together, we sat side by side with our backs on the wall." so where are you from?" I asked trying to work my way to asking the question. “I was born in Oakland California were my friend Ajanae is, but moved to Sacramento when I was four. Women, weed, and weather forever." she said            confidently. This is type of girl I need. pretty, confident, getting kicked outta class with me and quoting Kendrick Lamar lyrics." so-" I started to ask when the bell rang and Craig, Rayan, and Jacob practically dragged me in the other direction.