Girly date or guys night out pt.2

*JORDAN'S P.O.V*

(7:00 AT HOME)

I was finishing up my homework when Daniel came in and laid down next to me. “Can I help you?"I said looking at him." no. I'm cool" he said while turning on my t.v." then what are you doing  in my room?" I asked shoving my books back in my book bag. "isn’t it obvious. I'm watching t.v. he said turning the channel to sponge bob" well why are you in here instead of in your room?. I asked while getting out my outfit for my date." because I want to Sherlock Holmes. where you goin’ any way." he asked looking me up and down" nunya" I said leaving the room. I walked down stairs and saw my auntie Mikky sitting on the couch." hey auntie Mikky." I said in a sweet voice hugging her. " is your home work done, where are you going and are you going with a friend ?" she asked already knowing I was gonna ask her can I do something." to answer your first question yes second question to eat and hang and the third question yes." I said answering all her questions." who are you going with? Ariana and Ajanae are out of town" she said looking at me.

 “he’s a -" I started then she cut me off. "So it’s a boy." she said jumping to correct conclusions. “Yes." I responded. ““is it a date?" she asked raising her eyebrows.” yes auntie Mikky please let me go plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssseeee." I pleaded " okay but be home before 12:45 OK" she said sternly." I will I promise thank you auntie Mikky I said running up the stairs. I walked in my room were Daniel was chillin’ watchin’ sponge bob. I grabbed him by his ear and lead him out of my room and shut the door. Then I put my phone on the charger and got in the shower.  By the time I got out and put everything on but my clothes it was 7:50. I got out some black jogging pants with pink written across the but in pink and a black t shirt that said "my eyes are up here" and some black ankle cut socks and some black and pink hi-top Adidas. I put my long hair in a high pony tail and put on my clothes. Then grabbed my hat and put my pony tail through the hole in the back of my snap back. by the time I was fully dressed and ready to go it was 7:56 I got my phone off the charger and put it in my mini book bag along with some lotion, lip gloss, gum, and my marker I always carry around and also some tropical star burst and riddles skittles and 40 dollars .then went down stairs and sat on the couch for two minutes and then there was a knock on the door. I immediately jumped even though I knew who it was , I'm still scared from what happened that night 8 years ago. I was six and watched my mother get slaughtered. And before that there was someone knocking at my door. I don’t know about y'all but 8 years ago or not I'm still scared." bye auntie Mikky." I said giving her a hug." bye sweetie. Have fun be back by 12:45" she said re assuring Me." I will I set an alarm to go off at 12:25." I said grabbing my bag and heading for the door." good see you later. “she said looking back at the t.v. .I opened the door to see the orange sky, And chresanto smiling.

*CHRESANTO'S P.O.V.*

I walked to her door and knocked on it. about 45 seconds later she came out with some black Victoria secrets black jogging pants pulled up to her knees and  a pink and black shirt and pink and black Adidas." hey ' I said smiling at her." hey" she said smirking at me. Damn she is fine! "you ready to have fun my way?" she asked walking of the porch." maybe. it depends on what your definition of fun is." I said following her." well first I like tumbling." she said turning around and walking backwards." you mean tumbling like this" i said taking my phone out of my pocket and giving it to her. then  did a back flip." no. tumbling like this ." she said giving me my phone back and her bag then doing a whole bunch of back flips , back hand springs , and cart wheels." damn girl are you a gymnast?" I asked amazed at what she just did. '’Nope just a cheerleader and majorette." she said taking her bag back." so we tumbled what next?" I asked excited." now we streak." she said looking at me. “Are you serious?” I asked a little too excited. “hell no!!" she answered laughing at the fact I actually thought we were gonna streak. (For y'all who don't know to streak is to run around naked.)