Bad Girls Club

Hello I'm here to talk about bgc all star battle. If your not familiar then read and get familiar on my opinion or wait 4 tha nex chap

Amber: your a white bitch who gave away the answer to one of the challenges trying to get on Natalie's good side even though yo ass voted for her to go home. Shit up you white trashy bitch

Danny:

Erika: your a funny girl who was one of my faves and made me laugh no bad remarks. P.s. I don't understand. Lol I love her dance.

Flo: for the most part I really liked you you went hard and idk who ala is but yo should only stick to Jesus. When you pop off you make me laugh and you go hard.but sometimes you go a little over board.

Gabbi:

Jennifer: congrats you won woooooo!!! Go flaunt yo money and yo little girl and enjoy yo life. Bit your only mistake was hanging with Natalie. BADDEST BAD GIRL!!!!

Judi: Judi I love you but u cry a little too much and I think your really funny. I got the voodoo for ya bitches!!!

Megan: you sadly went home first but I still really like you you are funny from what I seen and beat Natalie's ass on the reunion.

Paula:

Shannon:

Stasi: oh Stasi when you popped off and beat Natalie I was sooo happy and I enjoyed you on the show

Rocky:

Julie: Julie on the reunion you had me rolling and from that I like you you were really funny but...

And last but certainly least.....

Natalie: Natalie I hate you you fake bitch saying yo run shit and you don't. And I think your petty and a bitch for bringing a body guard to the reunion. You only got one cause you know you GON get yo ass beat without it.and you didn't handle Stasi Stasi handled you and I can't wait to see yo ass get beat again. Bye bitch.