honest mistake

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

I'M a nervous wreck. its Monday and I'm scared.I'm trying to keep calm but i cant. I'm too worried to dress properly. i took a shower and all that stuff. i went to my closet and got out a pink sweat shirt with a cupcake with ears and a bow on it,some black leggings,and some mid calf black uggs. i blow dried my hair and brushed it out and put it in a tight ponytail. i waxed my edges and brushed them up with danny's hard bristle brush. i snuck the brush back in his room and went downstairs.the clock on the stove said 6:30. i grabbed my phone and called Ariana and Ajanae:

nae(ajanae)&Ariana: hello? in sleepy voice

Me: hey

Ariana:you crazy bitch I'm sleep bye.

Me: i swear on your life if you hang up i will cut you.

Ariana/nae:o.0

Me:yeah.i need both of y'all to meet me in our old tree house.be dressed for school and bring food I'm hungry.

Nae:k bye*hangs up*

Ariana:alright bye.

after that i ran out the door with my phone.i made it to our tree house in less than five minutes.i climbed the ladder and opened the door. My uncle max,Ajanae's dad and Ariana's dad built it.me Ajanae and Ariana decorated it. we boarded it up a while ago so no one or nothing could get in.it looked like it did when i first moved to Sacramento.i sat on the big rug in the center of the floor listening to nature and my stomach growl.ten minutes later Ariana and ajanae came with some OJ and waffles and sausage. i stood up and hugged them."before i tell you what i called you here for lets eat or i wont make it to the end. we ate and put the trash in a plastic bag and set it by the door. we sat in a circle in silence for 2 minutes."WELL" Ajanae said impatiently " oh yeah i called y'all here to tell you something top secret you cant tel anyone." i said. they swore not to tell unless given permission and i told them the whole preston situation from last night. their mouths dropped." i know i feel so guilty and nervous i dont know what im gonna tell chres i cant keep it from him if i tell him he's gonna leave me and-" " jordan calm down. just tell him like you told us and be truthful ok?" "K but im gonna have to tell him abut ray and trina too cause thats the very beginning." "yea but lets go so were not late."

AT SCHOOL

We were the first ones there.well other than the janitors 3teachers and the principle.we walked to our lockers and grabbed our first hour supplies and walked around our school to the auditorium and sat in the chairs and talked. Then the eight o' clock bell rang. We got up and started to walk to class. Ariana and Ajanae left me for they boyfriends.hoes. I was walking relaxing my self forgetting about chres when I heard him laugh behind me. I nervously looked back and he was there. I rolled my eyes and quickly walked into my science class.AWW FUCK!!! He's my partner. I'm skipping science.i went back to the auditorium and put a alarm on my phone to wake me up in 55 minutes.my alarm went off and I woke up and chres was on the stage with a gun.my eyes widened in fear." I know about the kiss" he said. I was close enough to know he'd been crying for a while." Chres I-" " save it" he said holding the gun to his head. " was I not good enough?" He asked taking the safety off the gun." Put the gun down I-I didn't mean to I was going to tell you I'm sorry" I said walking to him"it's too late" he said pulling the trigger ending his life instantly." Nooooo" I screamed just then I woke up.i was sweating hard.i jumped up and ran out the auditorium.I pulled chres outside of the school and told him everything.from last night.

He turned red holding back his tears.i just cried." I'm sorry i didn't mean to it just happened I-" I started. He walked away. I just ran to my treehouse repeating " it was an honest mistake....it was an honest mistake....." Until I fell asleep on the carpet. I stayed there all night.

might not update for a while