avoiding your love pt.1

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up to twice the amount of text,voice mails and missed calls. he his blowing up my phone. to take my mind off things i took my ipod and speaker in the bathroom turned it up to full volume to max and turned on Pandora. the first song was bad whale ft Rhianna. i hopped in the shower and Sang to it and rapped the parts i knew. then no new friends came on. i sang the chorus cause that's all i knew. then princess nauwisa i like him came on. it reminded me of chresanto.i silently cried as the hot water hit my body.then rich as f*ck,we cant stop,and blurred lines came on after blurred lines was done i was wrapped in a towel looking through my drawer for some pj's. i kept replaying our last conversation in my head. i put on my lotion deodorant and pj's and all that good stuff then slipped on my house shoes and brushed my teeth then went down stairs, Daniel was down there watching a wrinkle in time. i got a big bowl of coco puffs and two spoons be cause i knew Daniel didn't eat and we often shared food. we sat down ate our cereal and watched the movie. then i was left alone cause Daniel was going on a date with Ariana.i watched 13 going on 30 ,baby genius, and  3 episodes of bad girls club. the whole few hours chresanto was still blowing up my phone. i felt like answering and yelling at him to leave me the fuck alone but i maintained my self and kept watching TV. an hour later i heard a knock at the door. it was  Brandon.

TRINA'S P.O.V.

I  heard about Jordan's and chresantos fight... don't ask... and thought now was my chance to make a move.i knew at the time of 5:00 TO 7:00 he would be working out at the gym...like i said don't ask...I'm going to 'accidentally' bump into him and try to make a move.I'm not gonna stop until i get him to go to the party with me tonight. right when chres was at the door i jogged in front of him making us bump each other." oh sorry sir I'm clumsy at times... chresanto." i giggled. "i didn't know you worked out here!" i lied keeping on my surprised face. "yea.. i didn't know you ran around here." he said reluctantly "listen i just wanted to apologize for my behavior. i get over whelmed and jealous all the time and i was wondering if you could apologize to Jordan for me" i asked " i would but we or she isn't talking to m e right now." he said sadly. Jordan is an idiot for letting him go." oh .. well I'm sorry to hear that." i said giving him a faded smile even tho i was cheering on the inside."so your free for the party tonight?" i asked honestly." yea but I'm not planning on going"he said softly while rubbing his neck and looking at the ground."awww come with meee!" i pleaded in a whiny voice."naw i-" he started " aww c'mon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" i pleaded until he finally said yes." okay..okay.." he said smiling." yay" i cheered jumping up and down." the house is close to my place you can meet me at my place" i said in a questioning tone" yea i guess he said shrugging."OK i'll text you the address.see you at 8" i said then we exchanged numbers and i was on my way

JORDAN'SP.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                 (7:10)

" c'mon you absolutely have to go" Ariana pleaded."noo" i said back " i agree you should go" Brandon said." Brandon your not going yourself so don't try and make it seem like-" i said " but you are gonna be the only fun person not there no offense Brandon i love you" Ariana said." none taken" Brandon said jumping on my bed and grabbing my throw pillow."i don't wanna gooo" i whined. " i don't give a fat rats ass you going" Ajanae yelled at me opening my closet." fine bitch" i yelled back getting up and going to my closet.i got out some soft pink short shorts, a white sleeveless shirt that said loose lips sink ships written in black, a black scarf, some soft pink glasses, a soft pink watch, silver bangles, a pink ring, and a black head band with a bow on it, and some black Adidas. " yay" Ariana and Ajanae squealed." get out so i can shower and stuff." i said escorting everyone to the door. i put my phone on the charger and took my ipod in the bathroom along with the speaker and turned it all the way up. i went to pandora like usual and fuckin problems was on. then3 mor songs came on then i was out . i dried off and put on my under garments. i put on some lip gloss and pressed my hair all the way down my back. then i put on my outfit and called everyone back upstairs."Ariana i need you to do something really really really important" i said seriously. after that everyone got serious " how serious" she asked. " so serious if you mess it up you will wake up bald." i said not cracking a smile.everyone got  serious "i need you to...cut my hair" i said.every ones jaws dropped." no" she said " yes" i said sternly "please" i said sweetly. she thought it ver then said "alright". "yay"c'mon. i said leading her to the mirror. she grabbed the scissors and started cuttin. when she got done the hair that once was 2 inches above my waist band now stopped at my bra strap.i put my hair in a bag and was planning on donating it to the cancer research center. by the time that was all done it was 7:50. we walked to the party and within the ten minutes we were at the party.