avoiding your love pt.2

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

We arrived at party and and it was awesome. it had a DJ, a snack bar, and a chocolate fountain.me Ariana and Ajanae went to the dance floor and started dancing we were having alot of fun. then i saw Craig,Jacob, and Rayan. Ajanae and Jacob started talking and dancing so  that left me ans Ariana. we danced and talked. boys kept looking at us in a seductive way. we just looked at them and kept dancing. next thing i know i see Daniel walking in. and of course Ariana went to him leaving me alone. i didn't wanna dance by my self so i  went to being a wall flower along with Craig and Ray. then i went to the bathroom. when i walked out i saw chres and Trina walk in holding hands smiling and talking. i rolled my eyes and stood away from them. then the wobble came on and every body started lining up and dancing.when the song was over ace hood Bugatti came on. i was turned all the way up." hey chres do you mind if i dance with Jordan?" Rayan asked in the middle of the song." sure i don't really have say in weather you Can or cant anymore." he said sadly. Ray put his hand on chres's shoulder then he ran up to me." hey Ray" i said still dancing. " hey" he responded we danced for the rest of the song then red nose by sage the Gemini came on.i know how to do the dance too. i looked at Ray. "no" he said " pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" i begged. he looked over at chres and he was smiling and laughing with Trina. i gave Trina a death glare. Ray looked back at me and gave in. " ok" then we started doing the red nose or  the yike. " and she gon shake it like a red nose like, like, like,like a red nose and she gon shake it like a red nose like, like, like, like a red nose" the song repeated then chres came over mad as fuck " aye man what you doing" he said walking up causing a unnecessary scene. " the red nose duh" Ariana said " shut yo drunk ass up" Ajanae said to her. " were just dancing" Ray said " yeah but a little too intimate-" chres said " hey we were just dancing why are you so mad" i yelled. " because i love you and you keep ignoring me i said i was sorry" he said to me " well what you said hurt and sorry cant fix that. and last time i checked i was avoiding your love" i said folding my arms and walking out of the house. i walked home took a shower and went to sleep. i feel bad about what i said but what he said was ten times worse.