cut off

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

Before i could say anything or do anything a teacher walked over to us and escorted me and Trina to the office. as i was walking away i noticed Daniel." cover for me at home" i mouthed to him he nodded me an OK. that's what we do to each other cover for each other. it works too.everyone was still watching and Trina tried to trip me.i barely stumbled but her constant fooling around made me mad. i turned around and punched her dead in her eye and slammed her head in the locker and i started kicked her in her stomach 3 times when chres and ray came and restricted me but i kept screaming at her"that's what you get you bitch ! yo ass always wanna front! get up bitch! get up bitch! that's why yo ass got the shit knocked out of you!you dumb bitch"i yelled trying to get out of chresanto's and ray's hold "Jordan just leave it alone she ain't even worth it" they kept repeating. i kept trying to get out of their hold." YOUR CRAZY" she yelled at me " DUH BITCH!!! WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS SANE YOU DUMB BEYOTCH!!"i yelled back.then Rayan and chresanto dragged me to the office and some other guys helped Trina to the infirmary.

CHRESANTO'S P.O.V.

DAYUM!!!!!! My girl can fight.but i think she took it a little to far cause she might get suspended. i hope her punishment is minor.i ain't gon lie...i gave my phone to Craig so he could record the fight for me.i know.what type of boyfriend

{ later that day a Jordan's house}

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

"A fight Jordan , really?" my auntie mikky said clearly pissed." Trina did start it i saw it and have it on video" Daniel said covering for me and pulling out his white i phone."no sticking up for each other this time. Danny go to your room" my auntie said." sorry" he mouthed to me.i gave him a half smile meaning it's OK..while my auntie was lecturing me i was taking my i pod out of my pocket and took my phone case off my phone and put my ipod in my phone case. and put my phone in the couch cushion i did this all behind my back sitting on the couch."you know the drill give me your phone" she said holding her hand out to me. i gave her my i pod in my phone case." until your able to go back to school your cut off." she said looking at me. " what do you mean cut off" i said brand new cause she usually only takes my phone. " you cant do anything fun until you apologize to that girl you cant do anything fun." she said walking up stairs to her room and slamming the door. I'm cut off      for  7 days. omfg. i text  Daniel and told him to slam my room door and lock it while i went into the basement and waited to hear the door  slam. then i grabbed a chair from the bar section and put it on the wall near the window and climbed on it and opened the window and climbed out and started walking to chresanto's house. i never been to his place Craig text me the address.i arrived and it was big on Mary Poppins level.it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.{I'm proud of me i didn't google how to spell it}  i rang the door bell and chresanto's mother answered. "Hi Ms. August" I said  smiling and reaching my hand out for her to shake it. she smiled and shook my hand " hi, come in.you must be Jordan"she said walking toward the living room." yup it's me he talked about me?" i asked looking around." all the time" she responded." he's upstairs 5th room to the right black door" she said sitting down watching true blood.i happily jogged up the stairs and barged in his room were he was laying shirtless on his back on instagram. he looked at me and smiled."hey" he said dropping his phone on the bed and sitting up straight."hey boo"i responded sitting next to him.he gently kissed my cheek and i got butterflies in my stomach. then we laid side by side with his  arm around me. i took pictures of us. smiling,straight facing,stank facing,silly faces and gangster faces. i made a collage and posted it on instagram.then i sent it to my phone."what was your punishment?" chresanto asked " suspended for a week and anything fun i cant do and i have to apologize." i said." awww poor baby" he said putting his and on my chin. i slapped his hand away."damn" he said holding his hand which was turning red." I'm bout to use the bathroom" he said jumping up" i don't need a play by play chres." i said sitting up and pulling out my phone. i turned on Pandora. i went to beyonce radio and dance for you was on first. i was slowly grinding to the beat. chresanto silently  walked out of the bathroom and watched like a creepy pervert. i saw him out the corner of the mirror and walked over to him and gently pushed him into the wall and turned around and grinded on him.he put his hands on my hips and i turned around and kissed him.he switched our position so i was on the wall and he picked me up and i rapped my legs around his waist he carried me to his bed and laid me on my back as he was hovering over me and we were still kissing. wwe stopped for a second and i ran my index finger down his chest. then his mom knocked on the door and entered. her eyes widened and she backed out. " man she ruined the moment." he said getting from above me. " nigga you wasn't gon get none anyways" i said running my hands over my body.he lustfully stared at me and bit his lip. "i gotta go see you later boo" i said kissing his cheek. then i went home snuck in and went to bed.

thanks 4 nothin readers!!!!!!