Hell naw nigga you got me ef'd up pt.2

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

Trina had something in her hand that looked like a pregnancy test box. I took off my glasses and took out my bow and put them in my purse and took my purse on the couch next to chres's book." why in the fuck is she here" i said keeping my eye's on her." she's what i wanted to talk about-"he started but i was getting highly pissed."I'm about to blow her shit out so explain NOW!" i said exceeding the level of pissed."Jordan calm down" he said." don't fucking tell me to calm the fuck down i'll go rampage." i said he jerked is head back." if you want mt to calm down get this slut bag outta my face"i said turning my attention to the wall."excuse me-" she started "oh shut up and save all of your bullshit for someone who cares cause I'm point 2 Mili-seconds from slapping the bitch outta you with the bitch slap you ain't never seen before, so you need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down you got till 1 or ima beat,yo ass madea style,old whoop yo ass."i said facing her then the wall again and i slowly started counting from 10." chres must have sent her off cause when i got to 1 she was gone.but still in the house."just explain"i said stopping him from what he was going to say " first why you so mad?" he said getting up and coming closer to me i took big step back and he took one toward me. we kept doing that until he had me against the wall.he looked worried."explain." i said simply."explain what?" he asked  "explain why their is a fucking chupacabra looking thing in your kitchen with a-." i started trying to get away from him but he stopped me bye slamming his hands above my shoulders"with what?" he asked. i slid my back down the wall trying to escape between the space under his arm. he saw and moved his legs foiling my plan,but not my next one i crawled between his legs and stood behind him." i don't know I'm going off what it looked like." i answered folding my arms. "well what did it look like?" he asked.

i sighed." it looked like..like a .." i was tongue tied even though i knew what i was about to say." like  a  what!" he said impatiently. i went from tongue tied to nigga i know you ain't getting mad. i jerked my head back and raised my eyebrow still folding my arms. he calmed down and recognized. yea i put people in they place." it looked like a pregnancy test." i stopped my self from calling him a mother fucker.his eyes widened in shock.then he narrowed his eyes at me " what nigga" i asked." you actually think....i... and her...outta all the people...really?" he giggled." first over all, i didn't and never would.second, i don't know and really don't care to what she has. and lastly what i was going to tell you is that the dog is Tina and Trina's." he finished. however i didn't feel,stupid,dumb, or like oooo he got me.i felt like i do the absolute most for nothing. i laughed at my self out loud. I'm a creepy phsyco Septembers_very_own you know whats up we been friends for... exactly ;-). I'm goofy. after i got done laughing i straight faced and said"oh" i smiled and skipped to the couch and picked up the sleeping dog." call her out here" i said referring to Trina. he called her and she looked at her dog then at me with a stank face i raised my hand to slap it off when chres lowered my hand.i cleared my throat.

" before you get your dog back.. what was in your hand when you came out the bath room." i said rubbing the tiny dog's head.she looked worried and scared i laughed at her on the inside.my heart is black for her."just give me cookie back." she said. i bushed my eyebrows at her." nigga i ain't got no cookies'" I said as serious as a heart attack. chres giggled." cookie is the dogs name" he said." oooooh" i said " hell naw nigga you got me ef'd up if you think I'm gone give him back with out a serious answer." i said staring her in the eyes." fine but chresanto has to go" she said. i looked at him we had a non verbal conversation:

chres:*shakes his head no*

me:*shakes head yes*

chres: * makes a why? face*

me:* leave or you ll be asking why i left your ass*

chres:*surrenders and jogs upstairs with his book*

me:* victory smiles*

i gave Trina a go on look." it was what you thought it was" she said.i wasn't surprised.i say slut bag for a reason." you can't tell anyone" i gave her a non sympathetic look."please.." she said she was going to cry. damn my soft spot.i gave her her dog back and said" i wont tell under one condition...tell me who you did it with" i said. " it was.......

HAHA ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!! LOL.think who you think it was???? and read my other story the trigger. have fun and stay mindless i'll be updating no later than 8:00 tomorrow