You dont know me

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up to a whole bunch of messages from chres. texts, voice mails missed calls now this nigga wanna get his jock strap outta his ass. i ignored it all and went up stairs and got in the steaming shower so i don't catch pneumonia. i was in the shower for 25 minutes then i got out and put on some pajamas and went down stairs. Daniel just stared at me i stared back and said " what" " you gon be a couch potato today?" he asked " yea why?" i asked." cause its Monday" he said " and" i said non caringly. " school" he said.shit. i forgot about that. i let out a loud groan and ran upstairs and put on a black shirt that said perfect boys only exist in books,some red jeans,some black gym shoes, a black purse and 2 bracelets i pressed my hair straight down my back and grabbed my phone and walked to dunkin donuts and got a glazed donut and a medium white choc late coffee. i sat down and ate my donut when i got finished i got out my beats by dre ear buds and my ipod and went to my music and went to lies by marina and the diamonds and took a few sips of my coffee and like magic i was in front of the school as soon as i reach my locker the song was over i quickly grabbed my books and put on trampoline booty by kstylis  then walked in the class room. when i seen ms ford wasn't here my mood lightened then i saw Ariana and Ajanae i walked over and before they said hi they took my coffee and drank half of it" hi thirsty bitches y'all gon drink my coffee and ain't gon say hi" i said playfully. " heyyyy boo" they both said in unison." hi" i said taking my coffee back. i rinsed the lid of and began drinking." what you listening too?" Ajanae asked          " trampoline booty" i said taking my ear buds out and giving them my ipod and ear buds the started dancing and i went to the back off the room and say Brandon. i took one last sip of my coffee and walked up to him he did the same thing that Ariana and Ajanae did. i shifted all my weight to my right foot and put my hands on my hips. he put the coffee down and stood up and opened his arms for a hug i walked in to his arms and gave him a long hug.i could feel chresanto staring at me. i ignored him. Brandon was going to give me my coffee back but i let him have it. soon Ariana and Ajanae came to join us. we conversated and i played in Brandon's hair. we laughed and talked and caught up the whole hour then the bell rang.

CHRESANTO'S P.O.V.

I feel awful for what i said last night. i tried to apologize but she wouldn't listen. I'm gonna go talk to her. i said bye to the guys and went to her locker. she was talking to 'HIM'.  I stood back and waited until she got finished. when she did i walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. she turned around smiling from her previous conversation. when she saw me every thing drooped. her smile, her pep, and her hips.she shifted her weight."hey" i said smiling and rubbing the back of my neck.she walked around me and didn't look back.that kinda hurt.i walked to second hour  and took my seat. Jordan was listening to music. and stroking her hair. today we had a social studies test so she let us use our strategies. at the end of the class.  i hurried out and stood in a janitors closet that Jordan would have to pass to get to her next class.luckily she was walking alone when she walked by i quickly, swiftly walked up behind her put my hand over her mouth and dragged her into the closet.it was dark so she couldn't see who it was."RAPE,RAAAAAAPE" She screamed. i turned on the light. i started laughing hella hard."oh, its just you"she sighed in relief. then she punched me really hard in the shoulder.she tried to leave but i blocked her."move chresanto" she said seriously."no not until you hear me out." i said seriously. " you have 5 minutes after that I'm gonna kick you i your junk if you refuse to let me go." she said " i'm sorry i didn't call you and i was avoiding you. i was jealous of you and Brandon. i know i know your just friends but it was my instinct to feel like he's competition." i said." but still you could have just said something" she said." i know i-" i began." you what you were too busy hanging out with hoes" she said angrily. "i said-" i tried to get out."yea i know you said you didn't have time for me your girlfriend." she said using hand gestures." i said i was sorry, gosh, i been trying to apologize and make everything better .you need to step out of your perfect world and have a jug full of reality!!" i yelled at her out of complete and utter rage.

JORDAN'S P.O.V

My whole heart shattered in to a million pieces. i burst out in tears and cried hysterically but silently. i pushed him from in front of the door and ran out. he ran behind me trying to take back what he said. he caught up with me and grabbed my arm"you don't know me" i hissed at him inching toward his face." well i know enough" he hissed back. " really, you also need a wake up call cause i got one when i was six!!have you ever stopped and wondered why i am living with my auntie? no i suppose you ha vent. well just to let you know its because i saw my mother get murdered no not murdered slaughterd and my father is a shit head whom i never met. so who needs the wake up call?" screamed at him he loosened his grip on me " yea i thought so too" i said. i turned around and walked away and heard him calling me. he was 4 steps behind me when the bell rang an students were crowding the hall ways so he couldn't get to me. i went to my locker and got my stuff and walked home in the rain crying again.