Confrontation

Hey hey!! Thanks for reading Tension!! Actually, since I'm relatively new to Wattpad, I'm wondering why none of the stories get many reads, save for those REALLY popular ones that have only like, 1k readers or so. On Fanfiction.net, even those not so popular ones get about 2k reads, and the more popular ones get 10k reads. Hm.

Electric Angel
Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len

III.

Somehow, Jimin and Jungkook had worked out an unspoken truce over the course of a week. They returned to conversing with each other, albeit still very stiff. They also did not return to their usual banter and daily doses of skinship.

The others were aware of the lingering tension sizzling between the two maknaes, but decided not to step in just yet. This lasted for about two weeks.

Two weeks, until they found themselves alone. Together. Again.

It was yet again another day off; all the interesting things seemed to happen on these rare days. Taehyung had dragged Hoseok and Seokjin with him to go to some weird place, whereas Yoongi and Namjoon had decided to lock themselves in their respective rooms to work on their compositions.

Once Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin were out the door, Jimin dropped his hand that was waving the three off. He swivelled on his heels to face his dongsaeng, who was currently lounging on the couch.

After engaging in a heated stare contest, Jimin finally opened his mouth.

"Wanna go to the studio?"

Jungkook didn't say anything, didn't reply, but his answer was clear as crystal when he huffed, got up and retired to his room to change into practice clothes.

Jimin spared the boy one more lingering look and went to his own room to do the same. He shrugged on a light blue cotton round neck and a pair of black drop-crotch pants (trust me, boys look great dancing in these). To finish the look, he threw on a snapback that had his name on.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had slipped on a red v-neck(because HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FREAKING COLLARBONES!?) and pants that hugged his legs perfectly, accentuating their length. He also put on a snapback with his own name on it.

When he exited the confines of his haven, he was greeted with the sight of Jimin tugging on his grey Converse. He smiled faintly and joined his hyung, completing the task faster than the other did.

Jungkook hopped up before Jimin and headed out their dorm. Jimin trailed after him, locking the door and falling in step with the younger.

None said anything during their walk there, but it was what Jimin thought was a rather awkward silence. They reached the company building soon, and in the midst of greeting the various staff, they found their way to the dance studio.

Locking themselves in, Jungkook and Jimin dropped their belongings to the side of the room. Jimin fiddled with the sound system while Jungkook gulped down half of a bottle of water. Hydration was necessary for dancing, because he knew that he would be deprived of water for more than two hours.

They jump-started the session when Jimin finally got the sound system to work, blaring out their latest song. Their bodies in sync, both ingraining the movements into their muscles, making them permanent muscle memory.

As they progressed, time was not a concern anymore, and they entered a state of utter concentration, only paying attention to the other and losing themselves in the music and dancing.