Her

So I'm writing this while on a plane Indonesia-bound. My family goes on overseas trips during Chinese New Year, its like a tradition. By the way, happy Chinese New Year, 新年快乐!! Ah, travelling feels so good, don't you agree? Haha, I travel so much the logo and name of my country is pretty much worn off already😅😅. P.S. Don't tell anyone I have my phone switched on on the plane.

Tresspassing
Adam Lambert

XI.

"You must be Jimin! Kookie's told us so many things about you!" The wizened lady at the doorstep said.

A steady blush rose on Jimin's cheeks. Jungkook had told his mother about him? His heart was painted scarlet at that.

It made his body tingle with warmth that reached his fingertips and toes.

He bowed his head. "Its nice to meet you too, ma'am! Jungkook has told me a lot about you, too!"

And it wasn't a lie. The pair had considered meeting each others' parents, and Jungkook was a little worried about it at first, but he obviously didn't have anything to worry about.

She giggled, delighted. "Oh, my! Quite the charmer, aren't you? I can see why little Kookie has fallen for you!"

"Mom!" Jungkook finally got a word in the conversation his boyfriend and mother were having. Flaming red flushed beneath the skin of his high cheekbones from intense embarassment.

Jimin and Jungkook's mother laughed heartily. Jungkook was starting to think bringing Jimin home was a mistake. It seemed like Jimin and his mother were forming an alliance dedicated purely to embarass him. Although they seemed to have hit it off instantly, this might be worse than them disliking each other, he thought.

His mother led them inside, an arm wound round Jimin's shoulders, chatting joyfully with him, and Jungkook was starting to doubt whether his mother acknowledged him as her son. He hadn't even gotten a proper greeting from her yet. He pouted.

"Aww, is Kookie jealous?" Jimin teased. He had been watching the younger from the corner of his eye, clearly amused by his reactions.

"You wish." Jungkook shot back, leaning forward to grab Jimin by the collar and drag him from his mother's grasp, into his arms, colliding their lips full-force.

Jimin didn't even put up an ounce of resistance. He melted into a puddle at Jungkook's feet, held together only by the strong arms he trusted his life with. His arms laid limply by his sides, completely subdued by the intensity of all of Jungkook.

Everything was forgotten momentarily, until he remembered they had an audience. Eyes that he didn't even remember closing shot open immediately, scrambling to straighten himself up before his 'mother-in-law'.

Again Jungkook pouted, his lips pursing and cheeks puffing out. His arms wrapped around Jimin's waist, pulling him back from heading towards his mother. He rested his chin atop the older's head.

"Mine." He announced to his mother, who had a mischevious grin stretched out on her face.

"Have fun, then!" She then said, pushing them both forcefully into a room they had been standing outside and locking it from the outside with a master key.

"Hey! Let us out!" Jungkook yelled from inside, trying the doorknob but discovering it immovable.

Jimin stood, dumbfounded. "There's lube in the drawers!!" A shout from outside the room resonated in his head long after it had sounded.

"Wh-what?!" Was all he could say as Jungkook continued to pound on the door.

His brain struggled to piece the events together. Jungkook's mother wanted them to do...it?

Soon, Jungkook gave up and turned around to look at Jimin. Jimin had a dazed look on his features, and Jungkook almost wanted to squish his cheeks together at the cute sight.

Scratch that, he did it.

He sighed, after releasing Jimin's now-pink cheeks from the pinching. "We don't have to do it, if you're not ready, you know that right?"

Jimin nodded. "But I want to try." He said, after much contemplation. He knew doing this was rash, and a little too early in their relationship, which had started short of a month ago. But in his heart, he knew this felt right, Jungkook felt right.

And he had learnt to trust his heart's judgement.

Yes! The exciting part is coming up next! The moment you all have been waiting for, the climax, the best part, the asdfghkl moment! Stay tuned for more! And it looks like Jungkook's mom is a shipper of Jikook too!
Signing off, Crystallurvesft!

Favourite festival delicacies?