Entwined

Hiiiiiiiii!!!! I'm super hyper cause I just wrote another smut for @kpopswizzle. Please go check it out, though it is not out as I'm writing, but please show her and her fics some love! The one I wrote for is called This Day In History, a high school au. Meh, I have a biology test tomorrow, on Homeostasis and Excretion, and ugh I'm sorry I can't finish in a day. Also, just so you know, I'm scripturient, so I can't just 'take a break for a while', good for you. Haha, thanks for checking this fic out! (For the record, the readings just went up 1k in a day, you guys are saints)

Eyes shut
Years and Years

XII.

Sunlight filtered through the curtains, lighting up the room and awakening one of the occupants while the other was still fast asleep, due to exhaustion.

Jungkook felt the bright glare on his eyelids, and the warmth, and was shaken awake. He propped himself up on his elbows from his position, bottom half still somewhere in the mess of their legs and feet. He took the opportunity to scan the surroundings of the room.

Yesterday night, he hadn't really taken in the interior of the room as he had been caught up in...other things... He noticed the room was his old room, just redecorated and furnished most probably by his parents, into a more mature, and spacious place.

It had a king-sized bed, perfect to accomodate the both of them, a walk-in closet with a conjoining bathroom furnished from his old playroom that used to be a connecting room to his, a mahogany table in a corner, and a bookshelf right next to the bed.

He took a liking to the room instantly, and made a mental note to thank his parents for it later. They must have used the extra money he sent then from his rising salary from his increasing fame. In the beginning, they had denied it, claiming the money he made was his, and that he was insinuating that they couldn't earn money on their own, but later had accepted it. It must have gone to this.

Shaking his head from his thoughts, he glanced down at his lover. Jimin was still snoring softly, mouth slightly open and looking like an angel fallen from heaven with the way the sunshine seemed to make him glow.

Jungkook's lips were on his before he even relised what he was doing. He leaned in more anyways, savouring the small sigh and arms that reached lazily to curl around his neck. He relished the fact that even though Jimin was half asleep, he still responded to him.

"Morning, sunshine." He said, voice husky from last night, as he pressed another kiss on those sinful lips.

"Mmm, Jungkook. Morning." Jimin replied, eyes drifting open slightly, squinting and trying to adjust to the sunlight.

Jungkook pulled Jimin's body closer by tugging on their entagled legs, making Jimin giggle lightly. He wrapped his hands around Jimin's body, snuggling into him.

When Jungkook pressed his face against Jimin's chest and tugged a bud in between his teeth gently, Jimin arched his upper body into the touch.

"Jungkookie...stop...we have to get up for breakfast...ahn!" He glared at Jungkook, who stared back at him with the most owlish, innocent look while his toungue circled the bud lazily.

"But we're still locked in here. Might as well make use of it. And your body is more honest than your mouth, Chim." He gave Jimin one last lick and a kiss before looking pointedly at Jimin.