You

Okay, I know I've been writing a lot about myself, so this chapter will be longer! I'm also doing this in honour of BTS slaying all of us with Never Mind, Run, the Je Ne Regrette Rien and Papillon photoshoot(which I have as my wallpaper) as well as Ma City and Run. Also, as a tribute to BTS's concert which I couldn't attend, their exhibition in Seoul, their album release(which I have already pre-ordered cause there's a free poster) and Princess Seokjin's birthday coming thursday! Also, I have edited a little of Someone, and it will affect this chap quite some.

Never Forget You
Zara Larsson

VII.

It was the request segment.

"Can I request for 'Love Letter' by Infinite? If you guys haven't heard it before, that's okay, I understand." Nari asked, she had very luckily gotten the mic..

She stared at Jimin; she knew he knew how to sing the song, she was always talking about Infinite, so Jimin would always watch and listen to their songs with her. The vocal line discussed it for five minutes, splitting the roles and lines of the song to their respective ablilities and strengths. Fortunately, all of them knew the lyrics and melody to the song; lady luck was shining upon Nari that day.

And so, they began.

Jungkook:
ireon sarangnorae neomuna manha
hajiman wae jakku bureuneun geoya
You don't understand me
You don't love me
eoneusae neoege ppajyeobeoryeosseo
cheomen dwitmoseubi neomu yeppeoseo
sasil nado moreuge maleul georeosseo
tineun annaedo nega useojugil
baraetdeon geon yeoksi yoksimieonna bwa

Jimin:
Oh baby it can't be over like this
tteollyeooneun nae mam jeon hal su eobseoseo
soljikhan nae mam pyeonjie dama
neoege malhago sipeo
ontong ne saenggakppunin nae simjangeul
meomchul suga eobseo I wanna know

V:
sokjiki neon neomuna nuni busyeo
dalkomhan noraero pyohyeon hal su eobseo
You don't understand me
You don't love me
cheoeumiya nan aemaehan i gibun

Jin:
bam haneurui tteo inneun byureul bomyeo
manyang jeonyang geunygang gyesok gereosseo
tineun annaedo nega natanagil
baraetdeon geon yeoksi yoksimieonnabwa

Jimin:
Oh baby it can't be over like this
tteollyeooneun nae mam jeon hal su eobseoseo
soljikhan nae mam pyeonjie dama
neoege malhago sipeo
ontong ne saenggakppunin nae simjangeul
meomchul suga eobseo I wanna know

Jin
i gipeun bam jamdeul so eobseo
eodumi jiteun bange na hollo choreul kyeogo
neol wihan nae mameul
hayansaek jongi wie seotun geulssiro
sujubeun nega nal bomyeo miso jieotdeon nega
sasil marya nereul marya
neomu johahandago

Jungkook:
Oh baby jigeum nan mal halgeoya

Jungkook, Jimin:
Oh baby beolsseo nan deulkin geot gata
tteollyeooneuen gaseum meomchul suga eobseo
Oh Please my love soljikhi marya
neol neomu johahaneungeol
ontong ne saenggakppunin nae simjangeul
meomchul suga eobseo
nochil suga eobseo
memchul suga eobseo

Jimin, Junkook, V, Jin
I wanna know.

When they finished, many of the girls had tears in their eyes, if they were not crying already. All of them were too touched and affected by the emotions swirling in Jungkook and Jimin's voices that they couldn't not be sad with them.

Fans also took note of how Jungkook would send Jimin fleeting glances during his parts, as if singing to the elder, and how Jimin would gaze at the younger with so much of his feelings brewing in his eyes and voice.

Needless to say, many videos of it were uploaded on YouTube that night, but it was something they would find out later.

There was a pause after the last note, and then everybody-and I do mean everybody-including the staff-erupted in claps and cheers. Next, of course, a fan requested Cypher, allowing the Rapper line to showcase their talents and that was it for the fan meet.

Of course, with the end of the fan meet, comes the meeting with Nari. Jimin had told the rest of the members, who were agreeable to it, so they headed back to their resting room(not restroom as in toilet), where they would see Nari.

Nari arrived at the designated timing on the dot-she was a stickler for punctuality- heavily disguised so fans would not recognise her. She hugged Jimin, not in the least lacking in her enthusiasm. Jungkook noted that this was probably how Jimin got his happy-go-lucky attitude. Then one by one, she greeted the rest of the members as well as the staff.

She chatted freely with all of them, but talked to mostly Jimin. Jungkook, who was watching her with hawk eyes, had to pry his angry gaze away from her before anything bad happened. He was fuming by the time Nari went home with promises to keep in contact with Jimin.

Once she was out the door, everybody knew something was up with Jungkook again, but they refused to meddle with Jimin and Jungkook's affairs. And so, everybody filtered out of the room swiftly, leaving our favourite pair to their own devices.

Their eyes, met, and held each other for what felt like eternity but was actually twenty seconds before breaking away. Jungkook suddenly found the cover of the sofa really interesting while Jimin averted his eyes to the white-washed wall of the room.

Jimin, as always, couldn't stand the deafening silence(oxymoron!!!) and broke it. "Jungkook, what-"

"Nothing's wrong, everything's fine." He practically seethed through clenched teeth.

"Well, of course, nothing's wrong except for the fact that even a blind man can see that you're lying" Jimin hissed lowly, mirroring Jungkook's venomous tone. He hated it. How Jungkook would send him on emotional rollercoasters with loop-de-loops everytime he spoke.

He hated it all.

Well, that's it for today! Hope you like this! I really hope this turns out nice and angsty, so your heart aches with the story's intensity, cause when it turns good-and I promise it will-, this will become so heart warming and saccharine that you will die of diabetes. Also, as a side note, Run had me with tears pooling in my eyes, and I am ever so grateful that I pre-ordered the album.

Which hairstyle do you like on Jimin?