Immediately

I have risen from the dead. I'm in Hong Kong right now, writing while I'm on the bus and listening to Stop Stop It by Got7. I must say, the traffic jams here can compare to those of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its 5.30pm, spot on the peak hour, sigh. But on the bright side, I now have time to write this!! Its so easy to get around here, like Singapore, especially because I speak Cantonese, a Chinese dialect, which is their main language cause my family is Cantonese. Ah, the traffic is clearing up a little now.

Take Heart
The Sam Willows

IX.

Foreheads resting on each others', Jungkook and Jimin smiled at each other contentedly, eyes speaking with each other. Jimin leaned in again, brushing the tip of his nose against Jungkook's in a eskimo kiss. They tilted their heads from side to side, expressing their affection for each other in the most innocent way possible, all smiles and eyes scrunching up in crescents.

Jungkook reached over to capture Jimin's smaller hands in his own, weaving his fingers in between Jimin's and giving him a small squeeze. Jimin responds by sending one back, smile stretching wider, impossibly.

Jungkook has trouble resisting that smile.

And so he leans in to capture that very grin in a slow, languid kiss that encaptured their love for each other. Jungkook smiles into the kiss, mirroring the shape of the older's lips.

It lasts for a while, and the raging fire within them simmers down to a slow burn, and then sizzles down until nothing is left.

They resume the hugging, this time a loose tangle of limbs wound round the other. Jungkook buries his nose into Jimin's hair. His scent is a combination of vanilla and the lemon candy Jimin has recently gotten addicted to, Jungkook decides. Jimin has his face pressed into the younger's chest, listening intently to his staccato heartbeat. Jimin thinks Jungkook's heartbeat is the best music he has ever heard, will ever hear for eternity. Well, other than Jungkook's voice and laugh. Jungkook started to rock them back and forth on the balls of his feet and heels comfortingly, arms curling around the slim waist that belonged to the one.

"So...what were those...mixed signals?" Jimin, after a long moment, asked Jungkook's chest.

"I...jealousy" Jungkook hesitated a little, embarassed at his reactions.

Jimin couldn't help it. He laughed. Out loud. It started out as a little giggle, but escalated to a full on laughing fit. He knew it was rude, but still.

Jungkook frowned, using his hands on both Jimin's shoulders as leverage to push him away slightly. He stared into the older's eyes, suddenly swooping down to catch his lips in yet another lip-lock. This one was aggressive, and soon developed into a make-out session, what with teeth and tongue being involved.

All Jungkook cared about was that it shut Jimin up. It was mortifying to be in that situation and Jungkook would do anything, anything, to stop Jimin. Well, maybe that wasn't his only goal. He nibbled slightly on Jimin's lower lip, coaxing it to slip open for his tongue to breach the warm cavern. Their tongues met each other's halfway and danced a quick foxtrot.

When they parted, both were panting lightly, and Jimin, mouth stretching into a Cheshire Cat grin, stretched against Jungkook, arching forwards into the younger, catlike, lips tauntingly close. Jimin hooked his fingers onto the belt loops of Jungkook's skinny jeans to pull him closer, stifling a moan with a chaste kiss.

"Hm...jealous, huh?" Jimin leaned forward, whispering to the shell of Jungkook's ear. "Over me?"

"Don't think you have advantage over me just because you can make me jealous." Jungkook's voice took on a new, gravelly undertone.

Only Jungkook knew what he said was a lie. Deep down, he knew that Jimin was the one that held any and every part of his entire being, his whole soul. Because nothing could compare to how badly he wanted to sheild him away from the world so that he would only look at him.

Jimin shivered in Jungkook's arms, a little turned on by his words. Oh, he was going to show that brat who had control over the other.

But just as Jimin reached to grab the folded down collar of Jungkook's leather jacket, somebody cleared their throats.

"Well, we're not exactly being vey secretive about this, are we?" Namjoon's deep voice resounded in the room.

The duo turned to the door, which was, by the way, hanging ajar. There stood the rest of the band, all slack-jawed, except for Namjoon and Yoongi.

"About time, I'd say. Now lets head home, I'm exhausted." Yoongi yawned, swivelling on his heel to start towards the exit, where a van was waiting.

(Well then, I guess we have to totally oblivious[Namjoon] or generally indifferent[Yoongi] to not care anymore.)

Jimin and Jungkook shared a look and followed suit, Jungkook leading the way, hands tightly clasped together. Everybody else stumbled after them, brains desperately piecing together what they just saw.

Mission write fluff: complete. Now I have to go back to proof reading. Beta-ing is fun, I swear, but I have to say writing is funner (again grammatical mistake is intended) cause I can weave my own story. Sometimes, I get that urge to change the storyline of the story I'm beta-ing, but no, I have to keep it in its most original form. Yeesh.

Which BTS era is your favourite?

Mine is the Boy In Luv era. Jimin looked so hot. (Not that he doesn't now, but you get it.)