Oh Deer...

*****

We are all hanging by Edward’s Volvo, I didn’t tell them that I went to see Katarina.

Suddenly a black Yamaha bike pulled up, the hole look if really cool. The person got off and took their helmet off. It is Katarina! She ran her fingers threw her long auburn hair. She is wearing a black leather jacket, she un zipped it which showed a large men’s top with, ‘The Smiths’ printed in it, it was tied up at the front, with black skinny jeans, with bright red, Doc Martens. She has this all ‘Bad Girl’ area around her, like ‘don’t mess with me.’ Which after spending sometime with her is not her, she is so kind and funny something almost childlike in her.

She turned and saw me, she smiled, I started to walked to her, she met me half way.

“Hey Mamma Bear!” She said in a cute Irish accent as she hugged me, I hugged her back. I chuckled at her nickname for me, I don’t know why she calls me that. But I like it that she does. I took in a breath, something smelt off... weird

“Haha Hey, how was your sleep?” I asked as she pulled away. She just shrugged. Suddenly Alice skipped over.

“Hi I am Alice!” She chirped. Oww I think I am deaf! I heard Edward chuckle behind me, from the corner of my eye I see the guys coming. I don’t know if this is a good idea.

“Wow I am Katarina... Mamma Bear you were right.” She said smiling hugging Alice back. I chuckled.

“Sweetie, I am always right.” I smirked, I boom of laugher came from behind me. Katarina flinched and almost lost her balanced, lucky Alice was there to keep her stable. I turned and glared at the guys. Edward has a concerned look on his face which then turned sad. He hissed them to shut up, only lowed enough for us to hear, not Katarina. I turned to face the guys giving warning glares.

“Katarina this is my boyfriend, Edward.” Alice said gesturing to Edward, he nodded with a kind smile. I felt Katarina grab hold of my jacks sleave, she has standing half behind me, I was taller than her. She was looking at Edward almost examining him.

“Hi I’m Emmet!” He boomed with a big grin. I slowly shook my head. Katarina flinched and held on tighter.

“Don’t worry Sweetie he is harmless. He is a big teddy bear, he is just a Jerk sometimes and an idiot.” I said trying to reassure her. She nodded, but just looked down, I looked at Edward his eyes are black, his whole body clenched. Ahhhhh fuck. I am going to kill him.  

“Good morning Katarina.” Jasper said in his usual Texas twang and politeness. Katarina slightly let go and stepped a little bit away, only a little bit. She must not have seen him.

“Good morning to you too... Loner.” She said with a small smile on her lips. He chuckled. “Actually this is the first time I have seen you with people.” She said looking up at him smirking a little.

“This is the first time seeing you in normal clothing on.” He said smirking a little too, amused filled his eyes.

“Touché.” She said with a small chuckle and gave him a two finger army salute. We all chuckled. “I will be back I just need to get something from my bike.” She said, I looked at her kinder worried, she must have seen that she chuckled. “I will be fine Mamma Bear, I will come right back, plus I am right over there.” She said and pointed to her bike. I sighed and nodded. She walked over to her bike. I turned to the others they just looked at me like I was crazy.