Extension History

***

          We were a little late for class but the teacher didn’t mind, Mr J is kinder a lazy teacher. But he is really nice and ‘cool’ (as people say now days.) There are not many people taking Extension History so there are heaps of spear seats, which means that Katarina and I can sit together.

          “Kay History lovers, we are going to do an at-home and school assiment, of your family tree.” He said.

          “Sir can we do it with partners.” One of the students asked, some people giggled, Katarina chuckled and shook her head.

          “Wow you seem pretty egger to ‘do it’ Harry. Sure! You can pick who you want to ‘do it’ with.” He chuckled, everyone burst out laughing, even me. “Ok you guys can start to plan whose family you are doing, but I expect you to work as a team ok? No slackers!” He said semi serous. Katarina half jumped turned to me and planed her hand in my thigh.

          “Are we together?” She asked excitedly.

          “Of cause we are Darlen’ ” I said, she lilted her head down a little and let her hair full, to cover up her blush. The most adorable thing I have ever seen in all my years of living. I moved her hair behind her ears, she shivered but smiled. “Don’t hide your beautiful face.” I whispered, she laughed and shook her head. Her emotions where mixed with; embarrassment, disbelief and longing. That made me frowned a little that she thought that, but I liked the longing. It gave me hope. “So let’s do this assiment on your family.” I said, we can’t do it on my family, it would be too hard too complicated.

          “Ok.” She said nodding. “Wait, no.” She said looking over at me shaking her head.

          “Please?” I asked giving her my dimple smile; she awed out loud and patted my head.

          “No.” She cooed, and then she sighed. “Why?” She asked in her normal voice.

          “I want to learn more about you.” I said honestly, she rolled her eyes.

          “FINE!” She let out a sigh. “Poo head.” She muttered, I laughed. She looked at me and stuck out her tongue. “Ok well I know only a little but nothing about my family so this will be interesting for the both of us.” She said.

          “What do you know?” I asked leaning forward, she turned to me.

          “Well my mum is Russian, her name in Aleksandra GeliPacis Magicheskiy. I think? Umm I don’t know who my father is.” She said with a shrug.

          “I am so sorry.” I said.

          “Oh know it’s not like that really, I mean I don’t know if my dad is my ‘Father’ or my uncle. He has three brothers. One was adopted yet still family related...... But he could be my dad, the only one I like out of them, the uncle that ‘might’ be my dad. I don’t know anyone else really on my dad’s side, my ‘Father’ hated his family besides one of his brothers the one that is not my ‘might be’ dad. Wow this is really confusing. Ummm Oh my Mum she told me about my great, great uncle. His name is Emmett lol like you brother. Any who, Mum said that my Uncle Emmett, which she always told me to call him. That we were alike, that we were bother where cheeky sneakers. Always playing pranksters, and that I remind her of him but the looks of his little sister. But I have my mother’s eyes.” She rambled, thinking as she is speaking, I can feel confusion coming from her.

          “Wow that is confusing, and I am sorry still, that must be really hard to not know who your real father is. And from the sounds of it you don’t like your ‘Father’.” I said solemnly, hurt and sadness filled her emotions, I put my hand on hers and try to send her calming emotions. Katarina looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

          “Funny, your mum knows about your Uncle Emmett of your dad’s side of the family, it was like she knew him or that you will meet him.” I joked but I was kinder serous, I mean it is kinder interesting... hell this whole thing is! 

EDWARD’S P.O.V

          I have been listening to Katarina mind all day, she is so..... unique and interesting. Her mind is young and active like a 8 or so year old, but has knowledge and experience of a well something beyond her years. 

Aleksandra GeliPacis Magicheskiy’ her mother’s name, I have heard it before, I am skipping class to see Carlisle. I am now just waiting in his office.

“What can I help you with Son?” Carlisle asked his voice warm. “School hasn’t finished. Is everything alright?” He said worried, sitting down at his desk.

“Everyone is fine, I am here is ask if you know a woman called Aleksandra GeliPacis Magicheskiy?” I asked.

“Of cause I do.” He said almost instantly. “She is the first Hybird of a witch and vampire. She is well was very respected. I met her twice a hundred or so years ago, then again eight years. She is humble and just so interesting.” He said smiling. “Why?” He asked looking me in the eyes.

“Did she have any children?” I asked. His smile widen.

“Yes she had one baby girl I delivered her, She wanted me to she said, ‘I am sorry I just didn’t know who I could trust.’ I felt so honnered. And her baby was such a beautiful baby, it didn’t cry when she was delivered, her name is Katarina; she had violet eyes, just like her mother. Why do you ask son?” He asked shaking his head from the memorise.

“Jasper’s is Katarina, her mother is Aleksandra.” I said slowly, slightly confused. Carlisle looked at me confused.

“Jaspers mate is an 8 year old girl?” He asked.       

***************************************************

Heyyy yeah I uploded two chapters in the one night!

I hope you like!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo