Alec Comes To Stay

“I have missed you so much my little baby Katarina.” He said squeezing me tight, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

“I have missed you too Alecy Bear.... But I am little or baby.” I said trying to stop the tears. I miss him so much, the last time he saw me was when I just came out of surgery, bruises covering every inch of my body. He was there when they told me that Hope could not be saved and that they tried and they were sorry. He held me while I sobbed, until I fell asleep, then held me again when I woke up from having a nightmare of what happened.  Memories come over me, I began to cry in to his shoulder. He hushed me and rubbed my back.

“Shhh, I am here, I won’t leave you ever. Your overprotective git of a brother is here.” He said, the last part made me laugh, I sat back up. I whipped my face, I kissed his cheeks and hugged him tight. I turned to the others.

“Everyone this, ‘overprotective git’ is Alec, but I have a strange feeling you know each other.” I said suspishely. They looked at each other then back at me.

“They are family friends with my uncle, our family has known each other for years and years.” Alec said, kinder sternly, something seemed off. I just shrugged it off. I moment past in complete silent.

                “So how do you guys know each other?” Edward asked.

          “Well I actually don’t remember how we met but we have known each other for as long as I remember so eight years? Almost nine. The three of us became instant friends and pretty much always together, the three marketeers!” I cheered at the end. Alec laughed.

          “Yeah we are like a small family, we had sleepovers together and Katarina always made the best cakes and cookies....well she just makes the best foods. We did most things together, the three of us tide to the hip, especially Katarina and Jane! It is so freaking scary they are evil and talk and never leave each other’s side I am surprised that you guys are apart or not married!” Alec said laughing, I rolled my eyes. Yeah me and Jane are pretty much that close... not that that close like marriage.

          “Speaking of food, tonight you are staying.” I said changing the subject, “dinner, Imma maken you’re fav.” I said. Midden rear stake in a bun. The stake still bloody.

          “Thank you.” He said then kissed the head.

          A few minutes past without anyone speaking.     

“So.... how long are ya going to stay with me?” I asked to Alec.

“Well until I take you home.” He said causally.

“Even though I want to go to Italy.... I really like it here, I am not going... Ok well if something really bad happens then I move deal?” I said, serious. Alec let out a sigh.

“Deal.” He said then we clapped each other’s hand then clicked. I have no idea where or how we came up doing that. I chuckled and shook my head.

“Oh do you have-”

“Guitar, in the car, so we can-”

“Jam as soon as we get home.” I finished saying, it is pretty normal that we finish each other’s suntans. They others looked amazed, Emmett burst out laughing.