The Reason For My Nightmares

ROSALIE’S P.O.V

          I have….. no idea what just happened! What the fuck just happened?

I looked back at the others. They all had the same expression on their faces. Confusion.

          “She hypnotized her…. Well not Katarina her Lion…… Oh!” Edward said, sounding shocked and amazed.

          “Oh? What does that mean? Good or bad?” Jasper said, his whole body tents his eyes dark as night.

          “Interesting… Katarina and her lion…. Are two different people. Different names different personality different past different…. Everything.” He said amused.

KATARINA'S P.O.V

          Eyes, eyes in the darkness, the presents of someone behind me, any moment about to jump on you. My skin crawled the thoughts of my past, flashback, I only half remember, there are holes in it. Probably when I blacked out.   I just finished my shift at work, the Cullens did come tonight. I can’t help to be a little disappointed. Oh well they are only….. well I was going to say ‘ they are only human’ but we all know that’s a lie. An enormously fat elephant lie.

  I’m wasting no time dawdling to the car, I run and jumped in.

          I can feel my anxiety rise as I make my way home, a part of me is telling not to go. Just keep on driving…. Go to Jasper. I forced myself to pull in to my drive way.

          I will be safe in the house. I will be safer in the house.  I told myself. I let out a small whimper, and yanked the door open slamming it close. I noticed the front door was unlocked. I swear it was locked this morning. Alec must have unlocked it. I try to convince myself, key word ‘try’ but no, something is wrong. I franticly ran around the house, making sure every door and window locked.

          As I did all this I realized Alec isn’t here. “Fuck.” I breathed. Suddenly the phone blasted through the house. “FUCK!” I squealed jumping off the couch. I picked up the phone.

          “Hello?” I asked my voice shaky.

          “Hey Kat umm I have some family business to handle. I will call you soon sorry. It’s an emergency I had to go, I left as soon as school ended, I still have my suit case there. I will get them at a later time. Also you need to get the lock looked at, this morning when you locked the door it seemed a little weak. Ok sorry I have to go bye love you be safe.” He said in a rush.

          “Bye, love you.” I said weakly. I felt chest tighten, my face and neck heat up with fear.

          “You know Katarina you should really get that locked looked at, I mean who knows what creeps can make there way in” The voice….. the reason for my nightmares, the Devils brother. My Uncle…..

          I slammed the phone down.                

          Shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck