Meeting Kiara

“They get…..punished.” She said, nipping on my ear lobe, making me growl. She just giggled.

          “Katarina.” I warned again, losing control.

          “But I won’t be the one doing it. I think I will let Katarina do it.” She just goes on talking ignoring my warning. She turns to Edward.

          “Mmmm you can call me….. Kiara. Plan and simple. But if need for formal call me ‘Lioness’” She answered the un spoken question. Edward nodded.

          “Why don’t you give Katarina back to us?” Carlisle asked carefully. Kiara let out a sigh.

          “She is still resting, but almost ready. I just came here first to warn you.” She said, turning to face the whole family. “Katarina will be a little different. Jasper I will tell you now, we will be a handful.” She said sending a flirty wink my way. What dose she mean?  Kiara walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. “Good things come boys that wait.” She said pecking me on the tip of my nose. Sending shivers and electric shocks threw out my body. She walked back in to the middle of the room. “I see ya all later.” She said, closing her eyes. Suddenly she started to fall to the floor, I caught her just before she hit the ground. I gently put Katarina back on the bed, then layed a kiss on the forehead.

          “Mmm Jasper?”

KATARINA'S P.O.V

          I feel cold smooth lips press on my forehead, sending electric tingles threw out my body.

          “Mmm Jasper?” I said, sounding like a frog been out of water for weeks. I cleared my throat, which felt like razor blades slitting down the inside of my throat. Jasper handed me a tall glass of water. I started sipping it, then realizing it have finished the cup. I looked up at Jasper, razing my eye brow. “Did you kiss my forehead?” I asked suspishesly. He looked at me for a moment, then scratched the back of his head. A cores of awes. I giggle, standing up on the bed, being then a little taller than Jasper, only a little. I placed my hands on the sides of his face cupping it, gave him a little pick on the forehead. I pulled back, Jaspers eyes still closed, I smiled.

          I jumped down from the bed, taking Mamma Bare and Alice’s hand.

          “We shall be back!” I said. “Alice has a dress that she has been dying for me to try ever sins I woke up.”

          “Alice.” Jasper groaned/warned.

          “You will have her back in no time!” Alice called behind her already taking me off you her and Eddy’s bedroom.

          “So ummm Jasper’s my mate?” I asked, sitting down on the bed. Mamma Bear and Alice, stopped moving and looked at me. I looked up to them. “When Kiara took over, I could kinder get what was going on, I just had zero strength to do anything…. Why didn’t he tell me?” I felt my eyes start to water. “Doesn’t he want me?” I asked. Doesn’t he want me to be his mate??  

          “Of cause not! He just thought you were human and he didn’t want to accidently suck you dry.” Alice said, handing me a bath towel. Sucking….? He can suck me dry anytime…. I thought, trying not to smile or let my mind wonder further. I hear the girls giggle.

          “Did I just say that out loud?” I asked kinder already knowing the answer.

          “Yes!” Alice said then they burst out laughing.

“Well….. Ok then.” I said awkwardly. I am not going to take it back. Why could I? He is one hell of a Sex God. Wait didn’t Kiara say something about punishment? Mmmmmm.Alice let out a gasp.“OH MY GOODNESS! KATARINA!” Alice half yelled. She looked at me and smirked. “You are truly our sister. We shall help you. Welcome to the family!” She said opening her arms. I just look at her, she waves me in, I slowly walk in to her arms, giving me a tight hug. “Now go have a shower!” She says shooing me away.

I hop in to the shower and start to think of what’s pretty much just happened. Suddenly pictures flicker…. Memories but not mine. They are Kiara, and she is fighting, my uncle. Blood, screams, thunder. *Cra-BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* The sound of thunder shook threw the house. I let out a scream, rushing to turn the water off and running out of the bathroom, managing to grab the towel with me. Tears bluring my vision, another hit of thunder, I screamed and jumped, hitting in to something cold and hard. “Shhhhhhh Kitten is alright, shhhh” Jaspers voice, washed over me, like gentle wave. “I got you.” He said kissing the top of my head. I sniffed and looked up at Jasper who had taken me back to the room I woke up in, me sitting on his lap with the towel around me. Another crack of thunder broke threw I franticly wrapped my arms around Jaspers neck, whispering, nuzzling in to his neck. Jasper gently rocked us. After a little while I pulled away a little. “You should get dress.” Jasper said, his eyes darkened a little as his eyes wondered down my body. I turned to see a clean men’s t-shirt. I an idea popped in to my head.

*****************************************************************Hellooooooooooooooooooo!

how are you all? Here is a chapter sorry it took so long!

DON'T FORGET TO 

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!