Not Giving Up!

KATARINA'S P.O.V

          I want to give up so much right know. I just want to go home, where Hope is. My Hope. But a part of me isn’t gonna give up the easily. I didn’t go through hell and back many times over and over…….. and over, to give up that easily. Plus I will never let him or anyone be the end of me. Unless they come with me….                                            

          To be honest this fight is pretty even, he hits me I hit back. For some reason I am stronger then I was before.                                                                  

“You stupid piece of shit, I knew we should have killed you long, long ago, but you ‘father’ thought it would be a good idea to keep you.” He spat at me, then a sudden blow to the stomach. Bile and a bit of blood choked out of my mouth. “SHUT IT I AM TALKING!” He kicked me again in the stomach but then stuffed my mouth with a cloth rolled in a ball. “That will shut you up!” Grabbing a fist full of my hair, yanking my head up then forcing me back in to the dirt. Holding my head berried in the dirt and mud. I started to drown in the dirt, as soon as it starts to get way too much. He pulls my neck back to I could see him face. “And now I am finally getting my wish. Ending you.”

          This is it, the end….my ending…. Or maybe my beginning. I let out a gigantic raw. Suddenly he stopped. I got up from the ground, snarling at him, I could smell his fear pour from him, that and death…his death.

JASPER’S P.O.V

          All of a sudden a thunders raw cut through the forest.

          “I am gathering that’s our little Kat.” Emmett in a amuse voice trying to lighten the mood. He and Rose came to help us search; they arrived when we walked out of Katarina’s house. Carlisle also can with us, we all know that we will find my mate hurt, we just don’t know what type of hurt, and how bad. 

          I start to run in the direction to where the raw was. As I ran the smell of human blood hit me, I tried to control the beast within. I needed to get my mate back and safe; I don’t need to go all demon vampire around her.

          Finally I saw her covered in blood and dirt. But even though it’s her, she looks nothing like my Katarina, my sweet, silly, joyful Katarina. Right now her eyes are jet black, she had fan-k-nines, she had claws! The emotions she was feeling where so strong, I have to control my own actions. She is going on pure anger and revenge. Her uncle is already dead. You could blame it on a ghastly animal attack 

          “Katarina?” I asked, her head in a flash turned to me, she let out a growl. She wanted me to summit to her. And that’s something I know I cannot do. I need her to listen to me and I need her to change back. “Katarina!” I said trying to put authority in my tone of voice. Katarina looked at me and let out a whimper, her eyes flickered to her normal eye colour to black, suddenly her legs gave way. I ran using my vampire speed I manage to catch her. My family surrounded me. No one can hurt her anymore.   

                ********

          “She is waking in three minutes” Alice said, I nodded and walk back to my room with a glass of water to give to Katrina when she wakes. Everyone else followed behind. It hasn’t been long sins she passed out, just a couple of hours. Carlisles washed and clean the cuts and bandaging her up. I walk close to her. I see her eye lids flutter open. She shot up sitting. Starting to ripping off the bandages and tubes. I make my way to rush over to her.

          “Katarina what are you doing?!” I asked. Trying to keep her still.

          “I don’t NEED THIS!” She said, wigering out of my grip. “Mmmm No no! I am healed!” She whined. She looked up at me, her eyes changed to a honey gold.

          “Katarina.” I warned.

          “Oh come on now mate.” She said, Katarina’s lion. I open my mouth to ask her, how she knows. “Oh please, I always knew, just Katarina is a little slow about it.” She said with a chuckle. “But she is going to be a little different now.” She said standing up. “I am Queen Lioness other thousands of years ago, way before you were even born.” She said walking around the room, looking out the window. She suddenly turns and points her finger at me. “Oh you are in so much trouble little boy.” Walking towards me. “Do you know what happens when little boys get in to trouble?” She asked, leaning in to my ear, I just looked straight ahead. “They get…..punished.”

******************************************************

ooooooooo kinkyness maybe??? heehee ;)

I AM BACK PEOPLE! AND I AM BETTER THEN EVERRRRRRRRRR

Everyone is so shocked at how well I am going. to be honest so am I! hahahahahahahaha

But I am happy to be back!

and with wifi!

THE HOSPITAL HAD NO WIFI!!!!

 Ok sorry not much of a update but more shall be comming. 

but yeahhh

I am thinking of making Katarina's Lion, and now even more Katarina more of a flirt, and cheeky ;) ;) But not too much! I mean There could be young innercent little kiddies. but yeah well I could, but maybe not.... we shall see.

ok well you know what to do!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO