Friendly Friend Phone Call

KATARINA’S P.O.V

We walked in to the class room and the teacher told me to take a seat. I am in-between Jasper and the big one Emmett. He really reminds me of well dad’s side of the family and a little a bit like me.  Mmmmmm I looked out the window. I really wanted to pat the deer! It was soooo cute like Bambi!I sighed.

“We have a new student here with us, all the way from Ireland. Katarina would you like stand up and tell us about yourself.” It wasn’t really a question. No... Not really Sir I am good. I thought, I swear I could her Edward chuckle as if he heard what I thought. I stood up.

“Errrm my name is Katarina McCarty well that is not my full name but eh.” I was about to go one but some girls started to whisper loudly and giggle. “I am sorry do you have a problem?” I asked them they turned to me and laughed.

“Oh sorry like but can’t understand like your accent.” One of them said in a very winy snobby slut voice.

“Well yous obviously understand some of it if you could answer my question.” I smirked she glared. People began to chuckle.

“I-I am like sorry but I don’t understand you like we only speak American not like bloody your Irish shit or whatever you are. I mean you don’t look Irish, I mean like you are like black.” Another girl said. I honestly want to burst out laughing. ‘We only speak American’.... BHAHAHAHA OH GOD! How did she get to the last year at school? Please someone answer me!

          “You may not understand my ‘Irish shit’ but hey, you sound like someone is strangling a cat, plus I don’t speak ‘American bimbo whore.’ So if we don’t understand each other than that is fine, we don’t have to talk...ever.” I said sounding sweetly. Everyone burst out laughing even the teacher, the two girl death glared me. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

          “Girl you are awesome!” Emmett said and razed his hand, I flinched away. His looked at me in horror. KATARINA NOT EVERY MAN THAT RAZES THEIR HAND TO YOU IS NOT GOING TO SLAP UP OR BEAT YOU TO THE PULP!! Why can’t I just be normal? Why can’t I let the past go? Even though the pass was my reality four days ago. I took a deep breath, and let out a chuckle.

          “I guess drinking that third cuppa was a bad idea, haha making me all jumpy.” I chuckled. Emmett looked at me for a second and then burst out laughing and lifted his hand up for a high five, I forest myself not to flinch. I then turned to face the fount and let out a breath.

I felt Jaspers eyes on me, I turned my face to him, he looked concerned, and I just gave him a reassuring smile. Jasper held my hand under the table and gave it a little squeeze. Relaxation and peace flowed threw me.

          The first time I have ever felt that for a long long time. I almost wanted to cry. I closed my eyes. I can breathe! For the first time in my life I can breathe! The words circled my mind, hope filled me. I can do this. I will be ok.I squeezed his hand a little back.

****

It is launch time know, Jasper has sat with me every class so far. Some guy called Mike keeps on hitting on me, he actually said “Are you an alien? Cause your ass if out of this world!” How pathetic! I just rolled my eyes and walked away. But he keeps on looking at me his eye filled with lust. I feel like I am going to vomit!