//Ghosts Of The Past I//

The Author's Note:

Each and every picked out girl will get a chapter //Ghosts Of The Past//. It will contain some sort of episode from their past that would help you guys learn more about the girls AND that will be the guide helping you guys match the Teasers to the girls.

So when you're done reading this chapter //Ghosts Of The Past I// please try to guess which teaser was meant for this girl. And so after every //Ghost Of The Past// chapter. Thank you so much!

Leave your guesses in the comments!

I also came up with the idea, as for a prize, so to whoever, except for the girl itself who the chapter is about, guesses the teaser right will get a special scene in the story. You will learn more about it through private message if you guess the teaser right I'll contact you and tell all about it. You only have one guess so make it count! Good luck!

//GHOSTS OF THE PAST I//

-Byun Nari Point Of View-

I was in the recording studio again. The vocal teacher kept on glaring at me every once in a while especially when I would come to chorus of BTS "I need U" it seemed like he will never be satisfied with my high notes.

"Miss Byun!"

He yelled after the fifth time I tried to recreate the boys voices in the song. I liked the first try too, but I was a perfectionist as well, so I kept on working, but this man had higher standards for perfection than the roof of the building.

I sighed and stopped singing. My throat was so sore, even when I tried sipping water from the bottle I prepared earlier, I almost screamed out of burning feeling in my neck.

"Yes-s!"

I answered uneasy. I bet that one of the reasons why this man was so rough on me, because I was a foreigner, Korean only became my home not so long ago, and at first I didn't even want to come here.

I really hoped that I understand all his critic and can work harder, but I felt like he feels pleasure throwing few fancy words there and there just so that I would feel confused.

"If you won't succeed in this song, you can forget about debut!"

He said harshly and crossed his arms as I chocked on my water. I coughed trying to get rid of the feeling that I'm about to die from lack of oxygen. He just watched me coldly.

"You should get a better job, because you look fat in that dress."

Wait... that somehow sounds wrong. Maybe I would have never realized my mistake that I made with my rusty Korean skills, but as my teacher's face turned all red and he jumped from his seat furiously I realized that I might have failed just now.

"What did you just say?!"

I shrugged and tried to shrink myself in the corner. The worst part was that I had no idea what I said instead of 'I'll work hard, please trust me'. I had no idea how stupid, hurtful or mean my words could have been.

"I don't know."

I honestly answered and reached out for my bag just in case I had to run from the anger of this man, who seemed not calmed by my words, but even more outrageous.

"Byun Nari your disrespect has crossed all-"

And he was cut off by my phone ringing loudly. I glared at the device shining in by bag, I could see it through an unzipped zipper. I thought I turned the volume off, and I was mad that it interfered with my lesson.