28

The words in bold are in actual korean, the rest of the conversations will be held in English.

"Hello everybory my name is Eric Nam!"

Eric introduced himself smiling to the camera and Minah rubbed her hands excited.

"My name is Kevin!"

The second MC waved for the viewers and now Juna chuckled. She couldn't wait anymore.

"And this is your girl- Jimin." The third and last MC made a heart pose for the camera and the director held his thumbs up approving of her improvisation.

"We will be back shorty after this video.... cue!" Eric announced and all the MCs pointed at the camera. The video started and excited girls rushed to their seats. Jimin kindly encouraged them and Kevin high gived Juna right before she sat down.

-Video-

One of the biggest hits of the year

Rookies that will shake up your heart

You better get your guns ready

Because this means war

Sica Je/ Na.B/ UB
Mayu/ Yuna/ Minah/ PopRock

Member of the week
Militum.

-End of the video-

"Yay!" Kevin cheered and clapped after the video was over. The girls waved at the camera and smiled widely, even Jessica didn't seem to be burdened by what happened earlier anymore. "Please introduce yourself."

"One...two...three..." Leader counted down looking straight into camera. "We never stop! Annyeonghaseyo, Militum imnida."

"Please introduce yourself indivudually." Jimin asked with one sip of air and girls nodded starting from Jessica.

"Hello everybody, I'm the leader of Militum SicaJe." She winked at the camera instead of just smiling and Eric found himself fanning with the card unintentionally. The girls chuckled at his behaviour and continued.

"Hello, I'm Militum's main dancer UB." Yoobi smiled widely and Kevin knitted his eyebrows. "Doesn't UB mean Ultimate bias?" He asked curiously and Yoobi nodded. "Indeed it does, that means I'll be your bias." And she pointed at the viewers. The MCs started laughing aproving her charms.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Militum's main vocalist Yuna~" She sang her introduction and Chaejin sitting next to her chuckled. "Hi, I'm the visual Mayu!" She said and slightly bowed and burst into aegyo making everyone laugh.

"I'm Militum's charms Na.B." Nari went big immediately making Minah sitting next to her caugh, but she just shrugged and puffed her lips out for an air kiss to fans. "I'm Militum's maknae Minah." The youngest stood up making some strange dance moves and everybody burst into laughter.

"Hi, Militum's triple threat PopRock!" Juna bowed carefully pronouncing every word. She looked at her unnies and they nodded, she still a bit scared of the tongue tie.

"First seagment album talk!" Eric announced and after almost ten minutes of endless chatting filled with laughter and jokes, Kevin almost jumped from his seat as he realized that they should be moving on. Jimin groaned as he elbowed her, but she quickly remembered and smiled. "Let's go straight into hang outs!"

"And our first hang out is... Migisa Tagisha from Japan! Hello Migisa." Eric waved.

"Hello everybody!" Migisa waved and blushed as girls did the same.

"Do you have any questions or requests for Militum?" Kevin questioned.

"Yes I do! It is rumored that Militum had been mentored by Bangtan boys. My bias is Mayu and I was wondering... who's your bias in BTS unnie?"

Chaejin blushed and looked over at the BTS standing behind camera's, waiting for The ASC Talent seagment when they would come out as a surprise to the fans. She gulped and looked into the camera. With the corner of her eye Chaejin noticed that Rap Monster was rubbing his palms anticipating, but she wasn't sure if other boys understood.

"Jimin oppa." She finally exhaled and looked down blushing. The laughter from her bandmates reached her ears and she quickly shot a glance at BTS, where confused Jimin was punching NamJoon on the biceps.

"What did she say?" Jimin whined. "I heard my name!" He punched Rap Monster and he groaned looking at his bandmate. "Chaejin-ah was asked who is the dumbest, shortest and least attractive member in BTS." NamJoon shot back keeping a straight face and staff almost died laughing. "Hyung, you're mean."

Jimin whined, but his eyes were set on Chaejin blushing hard as camera's filmed her. Jimin's eyes sparkled and he chuckled wrapping his arms around himself.

"Hello Max from Mexica!" Eric greeted and the guy suddenly yelled in high pitched voice. "Militum I love you!" He waved and fanned himself.

"Do you have any questions or requests for the girls?"

"Yes! Minah-ah, will you marry me?" The Max guy exclaimed and the maknae almost fell down the chair as Juna giggled. "Sorry she's taken." Juna kept on laughing and barely managed to squeeze that, but as she did, the triple threat realized that for some reason a total silence stood in the studio and as she glanced at everyone they seemed to be staring at her frozen and shocked. Juna gulped. "What?" She whispered and Yoobi coughed gesturing for MCs to cover up for them.

"Okay, thank you Max!" Jimin quickly spilled still looking at Juna, who seemed lost. "What?" She asked again and Yoobi bit her lip. "Do you know what kind of rumor it will spread?"

"No? Why would it?" Juna rubbed the back of her head confused as Minah shook in her seat. Kevin was carefully eyeing the girls and Eric was talking to a camera, something about twitter to drag attention. "Bad ones." Jessica answered and Nari nodded agreeing. The girls exchanged glances and straightened out as Jimin announced the surprise and BTS burst into the studio for "ASC Talent" seagment. "Juna." Enna whispered. "I somehow feel you were right." She said and Juna grinned. "I was only joking, sorry unnie." Enna shook her head and pointed at the maknae who was the first to show up. "I think it's not the joke." And both of the girls glanced at Minah and Taehyung, as she explained that V kindly agreed to help her out with her vocals since she is the rapper.

"Oh damn." Juna mouthed and Yoobi followed her stare. "Oh my god, she won't stop looking at him." Yoobi mumbled. "Well what do you think we're looking at." Chaejin agreed eyeing the two.

"Look who's talking." Yoobi stuck her tongue out for Chaejin. "Jimin oppa." She mimicked Chaejin and the visual blushed. "Leave my kid alone." Nari scolded the younger and Yoobi looked over at her roommate suprised. "Shush you children, I'm the mother here." Jessica shushed them not even looking back and all the girls did so as the smirk spread on leader's face.

--- --- ----

One quick questions guys: what happened? I had accepted seven girls as main character, from whom I expect votes and comennts! At least to show the support for the story you are in!
I also have accepted six girls into RBQ but I don't expect them to comment, especially if the chapter is not about them, but at least vote, please.
And lastly such people as Oliver's girlfriend, vocal trainer etc. They were all accepted too BUT somehow the story only gets 5 votes each time if not less. Where are you all? If you know people who started ignoring the story please tell me, cause it rally breaks my heart. How am I supposed to continue on the story then two out of seven main girls are missing?!
And in the end, I feel so attached to the story, I even have an epilogue, but how am I supoosed to continue? Please help me out here, I don't know where all of those people disappeared.
-Hyze.